Reviews for If I Should Fall
Dr.A.Robbins chapter 20 . 5/8/2011
I've just read this entire story, and LOVED it. It's full of detail, and so true to character. I felt as though this could easily have happened over the course of a few episodes on the show. Just superbly written and explored.
MickeyBoggs chapter 20 . 4/9/2011
Just found this story and it's fantastic. Finding it 3 years later I had to remind myself how the characters were in Season 3 and I agree that this would have been a much more satisfying conclusion than what we got. Thanks for all the work you did on it and I can't wait to read more!
geraghtyvl chapter 20 . 4/8/2011
Wow, what a wonderful, touching story. So well written. I'm so glad I found this gem. Looking forward to your next story, which I hope is soon!
caren67 chapter 20 . 1/23/2011
Amazing story. truely amazing
Potterworm chapter 5 . 8/21/2010
Rebecca was a bit of a jerk, trying to guilt him over wanting to visit his sick friend. Good chapter.
GinnyDracoFan chapter 10 . 8/6/2010
I absolutely love how everyone in this story is in character, it makes the story much more realistic, and you follow the plotline of the show so well. This fic is amazing, this is my second time reading through it. Thank you for your incredible writing :)
CSImadfan21 chapter 20 . 7/15/2010
I loved this story.
Fiona Fawkes chapter 20 . 5/17/2010
That was a wonderful story. I loved the slow progression that they made. Completely unforced.
xoxokiss210 chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
i loved
cmf227 chapter 20 . 2/24/2010
I loved this story. Also, all of the healthcare details seemed accurate, which is lovely to see in a story [I'm in health care]. I LOVED how you wove in little elements from the episodes - Ange's King of the Lab drawing for Zach, Russ asking Brennan to be a foster parent and simply made them a part of the story. Just great. ALSO, your last line! Little bit psychic there? End in the beginning? End and beginning? Hm.. haha! Loved how you got them together, too. Just an amazing job, a lovely story to read.
xoxokiss210 chapter 3 . 2/12/2010
Alicat76 chapter 20 . 2/6/2010
Thank you for writing this fantastic story! I loved it all x
pdsldl chapter 20 . 2/4/2010
Wow what a heartfelt journey that I could see really playing out with these characters. You are an excellent writer and have a way of exposing and dealing with their emotions, internal life, and struggle. Looking forward to reading more of your work. Thanks
Spookykat chapter 20 . 12/27/2009
I just finished this whole thing in one sitting. It was gut-wrenching, but I couldn't stop reading until I got to the end. Anyway, I really loved your characterizations, and there wasn't anything that I felt was OOC. And the last chapter still has me grinning from ear to ear and was just...perfection!
Marcus S. Lazarus chapter 20 . 10/25/2009
Interesting bit of work, I have to admit (Albeit with a certain irony given that you ‘predicted’ an ACTUAL ‘tumour’ storyline in the show without correctly ‘identifying’ which member of the team would have it).

The group’s reactions to this turn in Brennan’s health were explored in exceptional detail, while her subsequent response to the treatment and its consequences worked out very well.

I particularly liked the scenes with Clara; touching, emotionally moving, and a VERY effective look at Brennan when she’s not ‘hiding’ behind science (As Booth comments in the last chapter).

And as for that final conversation between Booth and Brennan…

When they finally get around to having the two of them get over themselves and admit how they feel, I hope that conversation is at least HALF as good as what you wrote here.

Keep up the great work!