Reviews for If I Should Fall
JustMakeBelieve chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
Hi there,

Your story caught my eye amongst the pile of cliche, over-done stories. It was literate, interesting, and had a plot.

-So basically you made my day!

Keep going,

GreenDaises
mistopher chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
ohh liking it so far can't wait for more!
Skaene chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
So far, I love it. Can't wait until I read it all... Please update ASAP ;)

Be safe
Serienjunkie 91 chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
Great new story. I really wonder what's wrong with Bren. Please cotninue soon. )

Greets.
kflem chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
this is a heaps kool story...i like it heaps...
eulalie27 chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
Wow! Really good job! Your characterizations are pretty much spot-on, no major nit-picks. I love how you have all the things many people love about the show- humor, anthropological and medical jargon, and the diner. Everyone loves the diner.

And then we have the cliffhanger. You pulled it off wonderfully.

Wonderful job! Keep writing!
bobbins34 chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
o. i like
beaglelvr93 chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
Ohh... amazing beginning. I love how you threw in some BB, along with the undertone that something was wrong.

Great fic. Can't wait for more!

B
lyv03 chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
Great start! Really!

Please update soon!
dr. tempe bones chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
OMG! Whats wrong with Brennan!

Please update soon.!
Ash211230 chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
Aww! I hope its nothing fatal and that she'll be okay. I thought Booth was going to kiss her when she was telling him why she took that picture and thought of him. Great start so far. I can't wait for more.

~Ash
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
Great chapter! Wonderful, intense, very touching and suspenseful! I can't wait to read more!
starbuckfaerie21 chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
This was excellent. I loved how you incorporated all the characters and not just Bones and Booth. Can't wait for more!
jamy21 chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
Great start, I hope it's not anything too serious. Do we get to see Booth visit her in the hospital next part?
artificiallysweet chapter 1 . 4/25/2008