Reviews for If I Should Fall
Bone Dry chapter 6 . 7/27/2009
Ugh...once again, it is way past the time for sleep, and I have to be up in five hours and now I can't even THINK about sleeping...

I usually don't read things with the "romance" label, but after rereading what's currently in existence of Growing Upside Down (and crying through the whole bloody thing), and spending the last several weeks since the last update ringing my hands hoping the next fanfic e-mail is an alert for it, I finally broke down and decided to read THIS one.

Proud to say I have *not* cried, which is much more typical of me. My stomach did drop a few times though, sort of like when you're riding on one of those amusement rides and it lurches and then you feel like you want to puke for a split second, only this isn't particularly amusing because it's just too bloody SAD. You're WAY too good at writing the sad stuff. Honestly. You're going to kill me.

Have to say, I usually hate these sorts of storylines, as well as the B/B angles, but you managed (a first for me) to go neither cliche nor out of character. Again. A lot of this has been moving, but this last chapter HERE is definitely NOT over-the-top/cliched/OOC; you seem to have a gift for not overdescribing things, nor underdrescibing. Once again, the tone you set flows with your words, rather than runs against it or causes it to become redundant. You have amazing grasp of the characters and of writing in general. I hope you write some books.

Anyway, fantastic job thus far, and I'm debating just now reading more. Once again I'm finding myself weighing sleep against want-a battle I lost at the beginning knowing the length of this from the start. I'll be sure to review more...guess it depends on WHEN I read...

Also, while I'm at it, would also like to-in my extremely not-so-subtle fashion-express my keen want/need of the next update for Growing, because my brain is turning to swiss cheese in anticipation. I'll go back and re-re-read everything and re-review every word if I have to...

(and now possibly on to the next chapter of this...I blame you if I get bad dreams)
Jodie Marie chapter 20 . 4/26/2009
I read this entire story at once

It was amazing.. So heart filled.

amazing. Best fan fic ive every read and i basicly spend all my free time on this website lol.

The ending was so perfect, the Sweets and Angela bit was funny.

Really well done at keeping characters in role! I read the last scene more than once, this was amazing x
purebristles chapter 19 . 2/15/2009
Which is the word that is both danger and opportunity? I'm wrecking my brain now thinking...

Excellent story (too bad I only have one more chapter to go)!
sunsetLover chapter 20 . 10/26/2008
WOW! This fic is brilliant. You're such a great writer, your style of writing has it's way of drawing readers to read for more. I was totally hooked. The plot was really good, not that I haven't read fics of similar plots but the way you wrote it was different. It was entertaining but at the same time very educational. LOL. The characterization was perfect. I can totally picture in my mind every scene that you wrote.

How I wish my writing was as good as yours. You really got the talent.

Thanks for sharing:)
alwaysbrennan chapter 19 . 10/19/2008
I love SPOONS! My family always plays it after Thanksgiving dinner. I didn't think many people knew about it. Great story by the way. Very real... with the emotions and descriptions and all that. I love the end, so I'm glad you posted that version! "We'd be more than coffee." Now that was way cute. Love, love, love.
Spooge13 chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
You have a wonderful talent for storytelling. I sat down at my computer this morning and began reading your tale, and could not force myself to stop reading. This piece was excellently and expertly written- extremely emotionally charged, with small bits of humor that actually made me laugh out loud several times. I loved the way you made your story fit in with the actual show, and I admire how you were able to keep the characters' personalities spot on. Every action, every piece of dialog was something that was in character.

The gripping plot of this story hit close to home for many, many people, I am sure. You did a wonderful job of articulating the thoughts and feelings a person in a situation such as Brennan's would likely have. Also you conveyed the fear and dread that her friends were experiencing extraordinarily well. Many times throughout reading your story I found myself nearly sick to my stomach with suspense, even shaking at times. During the happier, lighter parts of the story I was smiling, and laughing out loud at the interactions between the characters. The last chapter was perfect-the way that I always imagined our Booth and Bren to finally come together.

I thank you for writing this wonderful piece of literature. I enjoyed every paragraph. You have a gift for conveying emotion and image to your readers. I am really looking forward to reading more from you. Keep writing!
sheri447 chapter 20 . 8/7/2008
I'm getting ready to reread this and realized I didn't leave a review the first time around. This story was amazing! You really got to the heart of the matter and left a deep impression on me with this story. I would really love to see you write more.

Great Job!
Mon7y chapter 20 . 8/3/2008
A wonderful ending to a great story. A long friend of our family just passed away with cancer so it was a little close to home. but it was a nice story and im so glad i found it and read it. Thank you for writing such a nice story
that one chicken chapter 20 . 7/27/2008
Your writing is absolutely astounding. That's all I can say.
saragillie chapter 20 . 7/15/2008
You covered a lot of ground with this story. You did a great job of sweeping the reader into the emotions.
LAIsobel chapter 20 . 7/4/2008
Hi :o)

I just finished reading your story and so here is the review ;o) I'll take it simply - I liked a lot :o)

I think that it was beautifully written. The plot was great. I think that you weren't OOC at all. Good work :o)

Just to let you know - I haven't seen all 'Bones' episodes because I am Czech and I simply haven't got a chance. So maybe I am missing some aspects of the story... But who cares, right? I liked it and that's what counts :o)

Bye, Isobel
space77 chapter 20 . 7/1/2008
Wow, that was an amazing ending! Loved how you tied everything into canon with this chapter. I swear they could give us this on the show and I would be a happy clam!

Thanks for giving us this beautiful story - can't wait to see what you churn out next!

space77 chapter 19 . 7/1/2008
Loved her review through her cast of friends... very appropriate descriptions you gave there.

And I kept expecting you to have Booth come up to sit next to her... very pleasant surprise to let it be Hodgins and for them to discuss that shared bond between them.

Very nice wrap-up!

space77 chapter 18 . 7/1/2008
Sorry, just now getting a chance to catch up...

Hated that moment when Booth had to leave to go to the field without her... just gut-wrenching.

And Zack in Limbo... shudders. Me wonders if you are going to connect this to the finale somehow? Eep!

Moving on!

foxtrotroad chapter 20 . 6/30/2008
Really beautifully written! Enjoyed the quiet kiss at the end.
438 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »