Reviews for A Night To Remember
damsean chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
Awesome fic and Poor poor Sam, Thanks a lot for sharing, I was really missin u and gidgetgal9, when r u guys going to start postin that fic with heather?

and u told me that u r workin on a sequel of enter sandman,is it finished? cant wait for more fics from u guys, I think i m addicted now.. :)*hugs to both of U*
calcium77 chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
Great story! Thanks for sharing your birthday present Floralia...happy birthday!
Faye Dartmouth chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
Aw, poor Sam. Sometime I'd like to read a fic in which he gets asked to prom just to GO to prom and because the girl likes him! He never catches a break in prom fics!

I love that thinking about Sam growing up-the tux scene is perfect. And then Sam getting all drugged and woozy and STILL saving the day :) Perfect. Floralia is a lucky girl.
vonnie836 chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
Awesome story, poor Sammy just can't get a break, ever. To look forward to prom and getting laid by a hot girl, just to find out she was going to sacrifice him and herself. Guess that happens, if you are cute and innocent like Sammy. Loved Dean's teasing. And especially loved when Sam told Grace to run, otherwise Dean would kill her, not for trying to sacrifice his brother, but for driving the Impala. LOL. You guys are an awesome team of writers. Hugs, Vonnie
ROBINV chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
That was a story to remember! I enjoyed it so much! Poor Sam, even has trouble having sex when he's a virgin! Love, Robin
Floralia chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
A drugged and handcuffed Sam. Oh how you spoil me.

This was awesome, thank you both so much. I was reading it with a big grin on my face. The tone is just perfect – hilarious but really sweet, from cute brotherly bonding moments to Sam’s incredulity when he’s told the church’s plans. And I loved that he had her honk the horn and run. I love Felipe too. I think I met him on Thursday. He tried to sell me a necklace.

I will admit I checked out the rating first so I wasn’t taken by surprise again. Just to be forewarned ;)
BlueEyedDemonLiz chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
So I get out of bed and the baby is still asleep. I actually have time to eat a decent breakfast and pour myself a huge mug of coffee to drink whilst I log on the net and...a new fic from you and gidgetgal9! My mornings don't get much better than this. : )

What a great one-shot. It had everything that makes a perfect limp/whumpage Sam story and I loved it. It's Saturday morning and you've already made my weekend. Liz x
PhoenixDragonDreamer chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
What an awesome present! I hope she enjoys it love - cause it was chock full of awesome! You ladies have done it again, and pulled off another maasterpiece! thank you for such a great read!

*Smishes to you both and happy birthday kisses to Floralia*

Mandy
jenilee chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
Ugh the twinkie thing was revolting! You guys must have boys or brothers, only a boy would think to eat a twinkie like that...lol

Poor Sam gets invited to the prom and ends up the sacrifice. That probably doesn't do alot for the ego.

I love Dean's Lucy impression. ha ha! Great story.
Poaetpainter chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
HAhaa! Awesome fic!
whoaaitsmichele chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
I liked this!
SamDeanLover28 chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
perfection!
friendly chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
great job guys.. that was awesome...
lindahoyland chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
This was a gripping and enjoyable tale which caught the brothers' personalities well.
TraSan chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
So, it went from cute brother, big brother helps little brother with rite of passage fic to freaky kidnapping cultist fic to this funny line:

“And then Sam, we’re getting you laid, because this is not happening again! A night to remember is when you get laid not sacrificed, you understand!” Dean couldn’t help but grin as his brother sputtered coffee everywhere.

“D-Dean!” Sam was able to manage before turning beet red.

Bwahahahahaha - excellent ending to a great romp.
31 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »