Reviews for Writer's Block
barbiekait chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Great story. Keep up the good work.
Arglefumphfan1 chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
I loved this! I could see everyone saying those lines. good job :)
CosmicInflux chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
Hehe. This is great! At the end when Caitlyn says "Yay! Friends forever." I thought it was Jude saying it and I was laughing so hard I couldn't breathe. Then, I re-read it and saw that it was really Caitlyn and I cracked up again. The ending was perfect. So simple yet it made me giggle.

I must say, I like the script format. There aren't many on here and I don't see why. People can't complain that there isn't enough description or something.

Anyway, this review is getting way too long. This is fabulous and hilarious. I'm glad you had Writer's Block!
Mysterydrew chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Lol
Pollimigo chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
I now want to read about 6teen, because you wrote this fanfic that should've been an episode! Really! It's super hilarious!
Stormcloud chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
Very funny, and the dialogue is well done! Keep on writing! I would have loved to see Jonesy or Jen in there, though...
wingedauthoress14 chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
haha- that was cute! i liked it very much -
Luvmusic chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
LMAO! AHAHAHHAHAHAHAH hilarious!
Vimmi99 chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
...

Sorry hon but script format isn't allowed on here. The story was good and slightly funny but it would be even better if you wrote it to show us what was happening instead of telling us.
SugarSpiral chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
Haha, love it!

Script writings are usually really hard for me to follow, but this was ace ,

It was all totally in character, they should make this one into an episode.

"Jude: I have decided to stop being a writer, and so we must break up."
can't think chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
lol, that was funny. i didn't know the dvds were out in the US. i'll have to look for them.
hi chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
Nice story, but the end was a little cheesy "Hi Five!"
anon chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
OH man that was awesome every line was brilliant BRILLIANT I say I love 6teen we need more especially Nikki and Jonesy togetherness action