Reviews for Sarah vs the Emotional Uncertainties
LillyHalliwell chapter 11 . 7/14
I'm glad everything worked out, but I'm a bit surprised, Sarah likes to follow the books, and I'm honestly surprised she told Chuck the first time.
Mufc87 chapter 11 . 7/5
Not sure why you gave Sarah a happy ending in this story to be honest. Did she think chuck wasn't hurting after the miscarriage that only she was? Then she leaves him completely broken and then fucks multiple marks, and goes back to him. I'm sure if she told chuck the full story of what she was doing he would of been disgusted with her. Not every story needs a happy chuck/Sarah ending.
knightrid3r chapter 9 . 2/9
Wow your really making Sarah a terrible person in this story. So first she plans on killing her and Chucks baby and leaving him for a job. Then she leaves him after a miscarriage when he needs her the most. Then she whores herself out. Yeah great person sorry but I'm done with this story.
knightrid3r chapter 7 . 2/9
Yeah I'm sorry but despite miscarriage and all she was still going to have an abortion and then leave Chuck. Why would anyone want to be with someone like that. Don't like Sarah in this story.
s-david-m chapter 6 . 11/10/2012
I don't get it. My aunt had 6 miscarriages before she carried to term, and Sarah is a far more emotionally stable person than average. You didn't really give a reason for such an intense bout of depression after a fairly common occurrence in pregnancy. It's also a little bizarre that they didn't rush to the emergency room after Sarah started bleeding. How could they even be sure that's what the problem was?
s-david-m chapter 5 . 11/10/2012
You set up an interesting conundrum for Sarah to choose between, but I kind of think you ruined this opportunity with the spontaneous miscarriage. I also can't agree that Chuck is pro life as you seem to imply. Certainly he'd want to be a father and definitely want a family with Sarah, but not on a buy more salary while leading their dangerous lives.
VogueThousand chapter 11 . 1/1/2011
Awesome job ! XP
Nick CHARAH chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
Good first chapter. Looking forward to the rest :)
JOHN1874 chapter 11 . 10/2/2009
loved it not to long not to short
chucksara4ever chapter 8 . 8/3/2009
This was on of the most emotional things i have ever read i was in tears!
NickyR chapter 2 . 3/19/2009
This is amazing, you are ridiculous, your words are so powerful, I loved chapter one, I am onto the rest, and I have subscribed! You should write for the show!
rafiela chapter 11 . 12/24/2008
great! really, REALLY great!
LeeCan chapter 11 . 6/21/2008
Very nice Natty. I enjoyed reading it.
brickroad16 chapter 11 . 6/20/2008
Very cute! Way to mention the TwoP boards! :)
tshdow chapter 11 . 6/20/2008
It's a nice ending, but I would have liked to see a bit more of it. Thanks for not leaving me hanging. )