Reviews for Shifting Images: The Circle of Necessity
ZephyrWindSpirit chapter 12 . 6/7/2014
To sum it up, I liked the story. Sethos isn't that impatient coiled spring of anger and hatred that he is towards his successor like he is in "Cult of the Dragon King". He and Yami are both corporeal and able to do what they wish without taking over their descendants. Its interesting, and keeps me wanting to read it. If it were continued, I would keep reading.
Do you plan to shift the persona you created for Shadi over to the other story? That would be both terrifying and interesting at the same time. The depth of your stories is something that the dub, or even the original Japanese series could never pull off in picture. I can see the story going on as I read it, a picture book in words.
I look forward to reading more of your material sir.
Cheers,
ZephyrWindSpirit
Yumeri chapter 12 . 8/15/2009
Wa... I've rd ds 4 5X now & I stil cant get over it. Im so excited wat will hapen nxt. U're story is rily excelent. the description of the plot down to d carakters, is very good. I'm a big fan of YUGIOH esp the Kaiba Brothers. I can tel the fanfics excelent bec usualy when i read stories i take tym to imagine the plot. this is d best fanfic ive read so far...

Kip up to good work!
Antifishestablishmentarianist chapter 12 . 6/20/2009
Action-packed intense drama! Wow. The more I read of the rewrite, the more I fall in love with the story.
WhiteDragonWarrior chapter 12 . 6/15/2009
'what's the girl's name?"

"kisara"

ROFL THAT WAS HILARIOUS!

okay, the sooner you get the next chapter done the better, SO UPDATE SOON!

dragonlady222 chapter 12 . 6/15/2009
GOod chapter. I wonder what Seto will think about that name. I love Mokuba and Noa.
Kermita chapter 12 . 6/14/2009
xD I can't wait for the next chapter. This one was great!

Your explanation was enough too. It makes sense now!

Nice job!
dragonlady222 chapter 11 . 3/5/2009
I really liked it. I hope Seto can get rid of all the Gozaburos. Kisara is back I wonder what will happen when they meet. I like the way this is going.
WhiteDragonWarrior chapter 11 . 3/2/2009
I feel kinda bad for saying this, but i actually didn't like this chapter. Some of the things were just confusing. Like that Everett's Theory. i was beyond confused for half of that conversation, maybe you should've had Seto or Sethos go more in depth about the topic because it had really lost me (and probably a lot of other readers as well).

Another thing that seemed odd was your choice in location. don't get me wrong, putting it in Menkaura's tomb is a cool plot twister; but with regards to Egyptian history and the story's chronological timing that idea just doesn't make any sense. Pyramid's were tombs built for Phaoroahs, but Menkaura wasn't even in line for kingship since no one new that he and Sethos were Atems cousins. if anything it should've been in Atem's or his father's tomb.

i still feel bad for saying it, but it just bothered me... i'm kind of an Egyptology nerd

Oh well, I still like your story anyways. And maybe you'll take this into consideration for when u re-write the story.

dragonlady222 chapter 10 . 12/31/2008
Good chapter. I hope that Seto can win this battle.
Teh-AMAZING-One chapter 10 . 12/30/2008
Great update! I love how you do not sacrifice the character's personality for the plot.

Few stories, especially in the YGO fandom, can boast this.

I love the characters of YGO, but hate how they are assassinated in fanfic. I feel like they don't even care about the characters they reputedly love.

Please continue updating.
Kermita chapter 10 . 12/30/2008
Heck yeah! We're getting into the good stuff now!

I can't wait to see the next chapter! You already know how good you are so I won't say anything.

Nice Chapter!
freakyanimegal chapter 9 . 11/21/2008
O...ouch. n.n Here we go...this'll be fun.
WhiteDragonWarrior chapter 9 . 11/12/2008
your descriptions in this chapter are very intriuging. i liked your idea of how the scale and ankh refer to life and death. personally i view the scale of judgement more as a symbol of truth, but i still like your concept or your take of shadi and the items.

~WDW

P.S Is it possible that i can borrow these ideas for my story? although he hasn't appeared yet, Shadi's meant to be one of the major characters of my story so i think that it'd be an awesome idea to include that sorta of concept in my story when he's finally introduced.
Dragon77 chapter 9 . 11/7/2008
Fantastic chapter keep up the good work.
dragonlady222 chapter 9 . 11/7/2008
Good chapter. I hope Seto can succeed in this. Shdi is not to be taken too lightly. He presents a very real threat and doesn't seem to care about human life.