Reviews for Naruto the Puppeteer
SearingFireBlaze chapter 15 . 6/12
Well, I read a bit, and I'm not gonna read anymore cause this kinda sucks.
Jostanos chapter 10 . 5/9
*snickers* 'A-hole'. Punny, Yondaime. Very Punny
sly kitsune9 chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
good job making the kazekage a pervert lol every fanfic I read would have him as an anti-perv
yindragonkiba chapter 18 . 7/11/2014
Damn butt great story
Digitize27 chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
Riiight... Naruto, who has quite possibly the worst Chakra control of anybody in that entire Universe, was able to not only learn to use Chakra strings, but control two different puppets inside of a single month when it obviously took Kankuro a good few years to reach the same level. Don't care how intelligent or cunning he is... Kyuubi messing up his control doesn't change.
There's a little something called suspension of disbelief... you are failing to activate mine.
Konoha giving up the Kage Bunshin for puppetry and vice versa is unbelievable; puppetry is basically the one thing that Suna has that no other Shinobi nation possesses... they aren't just going to give it up. This is the problem when using gag elements like Kage hating paperwork and using it as an actual plot device. I was expecting some 'out of date-ness' coming in thanks to the 2008 publish date but the issues don't even lie there (even if your 'nice' portrayal of the Yondaime Kazekage makes me cringe... he was NOT a nice man)
YesOrYes chapter 10 . 5/12/2014
DAMN TAYUYA AND HER MOUTH! IS SHE A HIDAN SPAWN?
YesOrYes chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
Are all male kages perverts?
T.P.M chapter 7 . 1/26/2014
nice story but it doesnt make sense that the third or the people of Suna didnt say anything about Sakura using puppets
monkeyseemonkeydo10 chapter 14 . 11/9/2013
It's fantastic I love it
monkeyseemonkeydo10 chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
I loved it plzz don't stop writing puppet fanfiction
Guest chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
Meh Naruto with dream of being Hokage always suck
Insane insanity incarnate chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
I'm with u there danzo MUST die for tsu-himes honor
Akuma-Heika chapter 18 . 5/21/2013
cannot find you on ficwad...
HalfwayParanoid chapter 18 . 2/11/2013
That site is down, so...I was enjoying this till you quit. Well...maybe when it come back up, I will finish it. I enjoyed it though.
happy2000 chapter 1 . 2/5/2013