Reviews for All That's Left Behind
...abandoned...
Yusuke chapter 1 . 11/22/2015
I recently had a dream about this story and went to check it out. It's been so long and I noticed that it hasn't been updated in years which makes me sad. I re-read it and adored it so much, hopefully one day you'll continues to add chapters and so. It is truly a great story and I honeslty forgot about genesis for a while and that dream made me remember him and your story and how you wrote the characters so well and the humor and everything.
animegirl1435 chapter 14 . 4/23/2014
mean parents! but aside from that I like your story. .
BubbleGum Crisis chapter 17 . 12/19/2012
Ok to start off, I would like to say that I absolutely fell in love with this fanfic story of yours! I've never read such Final Fantasy VII story that had actually left me breathless and crying for more. Genesis is absolutely my favorite ,well besides zack and Angela, and you seem to catch his character and personality perfectly. I also loved the first chapters when you describe slightly their younger days I found it adorable and it was new, I loved Angela, Genesis and sekais personalities and how they grew together. Please please please continue this story T-T I've been waiting for it for years and I still haven't left it behind. Please continue and I'll support you and cheer you all the way through :)
Eggbert 3000 chapter 17 . 7/26/2011
lol, I adore that grandma..

anyways, I really love this story and I'm sad to see it hasn't been updated in over a year. Q_Q please continue?
SirenGenesis chapter 17 . 11/5/2010
Kay, I found this story and read it all in one sitting so yay! But I have to review, A I love Gen in this story (I mean I love him always but still) His personality is so him, I don't know that doesn't sound right but oh well. I also like Sephiroth in this, his personality is really representative of his life growing up and the hand he was dealt. Also Sekai (Did I spell that right?) IS soooooo cute! I mean ah! Adorable, especial at the start, I still like her now but then, awww. Although I am confused about one thing, in the verrrrrry first chapter Sekai said something about 'why couldn't Angeal be the one that's incomplete?' but now it seems like she doesn't really know about any of that stuff. I was just confused and thought that maybe you could clear that up for me.

Also I am kinda looking for a Beta reader for a new Genesis story (First one I am trying) and If you could let me know about how you would feel doing that I would be super happy. I don't trust Fanfictions Beta readers, because everytime I do they fall through on me. (IT's happened three times already) plus I like reading the persons work before I ask. Well Hope to read more of this soon. Major love for the story

~Gateway~
HellNOKitty chapter 17 . 11/4/2010
I just found this story and its amazing D I love Sekai/Genesis and the Granny is unbelievably funny!

I order you to update asap ;) its been too long! :(
PSPGamerGirl chapter 17 . 6/29/2010
I quite like this story, please update soon! :D
WhiteCloud chapter 17 . 6/15/2010
PLEASE! PLEASE UPDATE! We miss reading the story! Its the only good Genesis story out there! Please Update!
Lady Audentium chapter 17 . 5/24/2010
WOOT WOOT AWESOME STORY! FINALLY ONE WHERE GENESIS IS IN-CHARACTER! LOVE THE GRANNY ALTHOUGH SHE CAN BE A BIT DISTURBING REALLY PITY SEPHIROTH AND GENESIS...

CAN'T WAIT TO READ MORE UPDATE SOON!
Mirai Reiko chapter 17 . 5/8/2010
Wow, what a suspenseful, yet humorous chapter. Seriously, I was cracking up when good old Granny showed up, and her outfit, dear Lord! Just imagining it was both disturbing and hilarious at the same time. XD Anyway, I was scared for a moment that the assassin might have hurt our dear couple. Thank Genesis for reacting so quickly.

Oh, and the monologue in her mind had me thinking about Sekai's parents. Very interesting... the suspense grows! Well, this was a great chapter, and I apologize for not getting to R&R this much sooner, but I promised myself I would... eventually. XD Keep it up!
WhiteCloud chapter 17 . 4/26/2010
YOU UPDATED! IM SSO HAPPY! Great chapter! GREAT to have you back! :) Glad to see Grandma hasn't changed! Keep up the BRILL work! PLEASE DON'T WAIT SO LONG TO UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE!
Fighter le Faye chapter 17 . 4/26/2010
OMG. YOU'RE ALIVE! o.o I just got home from my classes and I'm kinda tired (and it was so hot outside, ugh), but I will review now because I'll forget. And this story is too awesome not to review.

Oh, the Turks. Reno Sinclair lol I like that. And that report had to be Sekai's granny. Yep. -.-;

OH, Sekai and Genesis are here. Well, there. Y'know what I mean. AND THERE'S ANGEAL! Good, I was worried about him. But Genesis is right to worry about their parents (even though they aren't all sunshine and daisies, and want Sekai dead, ahem).

I really liked that her granny immediately went to her and tended to her right when she saw Sekai. I mean, she's a granny first, a perv second. Yes, that's perfect logic. lol those poor injured men. Good thing Sephy ain't there.

My gosh, that elevator scene was intense. _ I was freaked because I thought somehow Genesis would be the one to get shot or something, trying to protect Sekai He's a good SOLDIER. And that last sentence of the chapter was chilling to me. But this is war, and that made it clear about Shinra's power and mercilessness (if that's even a word...)

Woop! So that's all I can think to put in a review. I can't wait for more updates, whenever they come around :)

-le faye
ZakuReno chapter 17 . 4/26/2010
YOU UPDATED! I thought you were lost somewhere without any net which could let you update since it took you so long!

Anyway, great chapter. Love this story more and more
ookawa chapter 17 . 4/25/2010
Yay! You make a new chapter! Good ol' grandma; comic relief! Hahaha, well this story is not going to waste! I'm still a reader! I like this chapter mostly because of that eerie quote "alive doesn't mean alright" Keep updating; albeit sooner would be nice... c: