Reviews for Appliance
obbessivecartoonlover chapter 18 . 6/13
This story though man...
tmnt2003lover chapter 13 . 11/28/2015
Hi, i just know that i need to review this. There is only one thing that i could say about this fic. This fic is ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT! The whole plot, characteristc, emotions are all beautifully potrayed here. This is one of the most bestest tmnt fanfic i've ever had the pleasure to read. You are such a wonderful and gifted writer..i would LOVE to read more of your fics. Kudos
Bearprints chapter 18 . 10/4/2015
I loved this story so much thanks for writing it!
sophia chapter 9 . 9/19/2015
You know your stuff when it comes to medical info and addiction. Impressive. It does feel like you were tackling the 'issue' of addiction while using the characters to deliver the message. in that respect it was good. From the characters point of view though, I do feel they were abit hard on donnie verbally . He never would have got addicted to asprin in the first place had he not been infected. And he wouldn't have become obsessed with fixing everything if he hadn't seen the future and what happened to his family without him. No wounder he flipped his lid. He just wanted to protect them, which bring me to ask why didn't donnie tell them about that later, just so they could understand what trauma he has been tackling? I think that could have even been a course. To much pressure. Not to mention the fact that they all did expect to much from him. Becoming an addict is so dangerously easy. They acted right getting rid of everything, am just saying, they were not very understanding. Some of that responsibility was there's. However, very good story. Definitely an issue that needs addressing more. Good work.
raawr chapter 1 . 7/31/2015
300
DONATELLO chapter 18 . 6/22/2015
I WONDER WHAT THE NOMBER WAS MUST BE A BIG NOMBER TO MAKE DONNIE CRY . THIS WAS AN AWESOME STORY !
Grubus chapter 18 . 5/3/2015
Hi, I'm Grubus on tumblr and Gemi on ao3. I dunno if you're still active, but I would like to ask if I can continue this story? I would probably rewrite a bit too since your wonderful writing style is so different from my own and I wouldn't want it to clash, but either way I would totally put up a link to this story and make sure everyone knows you are the mastermind behind it! I can't promise I will ACTUALLY work on it, but I just really love this idea and I guess I would want to figure out myself how Don eventually tells the family of SAINW and so on :3
please message me on tumblr or ao3 when you can 3
Americanpyscho chapter 18 . 4/3/2015
NOOOOOOOOOO! WHY HIATUS WHY?! This story is beautiful and no one can tackle it like you! It's amazing and I have loved every second of it, it's so realistic and you are such an excellent writer and you capture the characters so well! I am so saddened that you never finished and don't plan to. Unfinished fics are like a knife to my heart! Especially when they are so brilliant as this!
Bookworm1978 chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
YOu know, this is a really good read. Makes me want to tackle the subject, well, Kinda. I really want to write something like this. The only problem for me is that I just can't quite believe the whole Asprin is an addictive drug thing. I mean, I'm sure statistically, it COULD happen. And that It can really mess up teens who take it for sertain infectious illnesses. But still, it created something so that I could not be as into the story as I wanted to be. Otherwise, it's an excellent read, and I want to see what happens next. Please keep writing, this is good stuff!
AdrenalizeMe chapter 18 . 10/3/2014
I like this. Got a little teary eyed a few times xD good work.
Airah Mira chapter 18 . 8/12/2014
Continue please? This is amazing! Please please please! Pretty please with a cherry on top!
RascalKat chapter 18 . 8/9/2014
Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. I know you haven't updated since 2009, and I know this review probably isn't going to change that, considering that note on your bio about this and another fic being on permanent hiatus. Still, I feel I need to inform you how much this story struck a chord with me. I know what it feels like to have an addiction and be ubwilling to admit that there's a problem. Likewise, I also know what it's like to consider myself above certain types of failure, only to fail just like I promised myself I never would. I'm not sure of any of this is making sense to you, but I want you to know how easy it was to rekate to Donnie, despite the fact that I've never had an actual drug addiction. You've made this story very realistic and relatable and I just want to applaud you for that. I'd love to know if you had a plan for the rest of it. Maybe I could write it myself once I get some time?
Dead Hero chapter 17 . 6/7/2014
:( ...
That's all I can do right now. Just do the deepest unsmile ever. Frowns are for frustration. Unsmiles are for when your sad.
Nim Draug chapter 18 . 3/18/2014
LoveLoveLoveLoveLoveLoveLoveLoveLoveLoveLoveLoveLoveLoveLoveLoveLoveLoveLoveLoveLoveLove
Tarropins chapter 18 . 1/23/2014
please, please, update.
the last update was in 2009, its 2014 now. please.
if its writers block, let me help!
i swear, please. your writing is amazing. its beautifully worded and intriguing. i would love to continue reading because your story telling is just so good!
please, please,