Reviews for Worth Dying For
nomek1012 chapter 1 . 8/14/2020
I love little tid bits like these. This was special!
bl00d-orange chapter 1 . 11/2/2018
soooo gooood
GinnyPotter6891 chapter 1 . 9/21/2017
Very nice exploration of Ginny's relationship with her Dad and very believable.
nayin17 chapter 1 . 4/10/2015
Nice one...love the relationship between Arthur and Ginny
jack63kids chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Nice one. Well written and in keeping with the JK canon as always.
Anne chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
So sweet! I'm gonna read your Ginny story now!
Jasminny chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
aw. you don't get many father/daughter, ginny/arthur stories. so i was happy to read this.

and especially how he was like "since when can you not cry in front of me?" so true. ginny

seemed so distant after the chamber incident. and i love how arthur was like "daddy'll take

care of it for you" i thought that was such a typical dad thing:] and i like how he told her to talk

to harry since she is the only one who knows what harry might be going through. perfect perfect perfect:]
redknight2010 chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
nice moment.
sarahfeliciam chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
Absolutely love it! Arthur and Ginny fics are hard to come across but are so cute! I love Destiny Redefined, but this piece is perfect even on its own! Kudos!
FrednGeorgeFanGirl chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
aw this was precious. I loved it, great job.
Rocks-my-socks chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
AWW! Beautiful little scene, I loved it and totally agree, Ginny will always be Arthurs little girl.

Really well writtien and in character too!

- Jess :)
FantasyFan5 chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
I liked this. It was well written and in character. Good job!
Ski000Girl chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
that was a really touching and well written story. i enjoyed it
pinkpirategirl chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
Aw! So cute! Love it!
mplsveela chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
That was a very touching addition to your story. It was a very creative way to let her vulnerability show, but creativity has never really been a problem for you has it? Well with two major fan fiction novels completed I can't even imagine what you will give us next. Good luck man, you've got me hooked.