Reviews for Misconceptions: begining of a beautiful friendship
meffie chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
That was good.
Skywriter11 chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
Very cute, and I could definitely see this happening. And funny about the cough syrup. She's right! I had sinus infection for like a year when I was little, and one of the treatments was this stuff that was so nasty that my dad had to pour chocolate syrup down my throat afterwards.
crazy4gibbs chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
Silver War has always been one of my favourite episodes of season 3. I liked what you did with this story. Thanks, I really enjoyed it!

Naomi
Sweetcheeksncis chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
woW! Great story! Well written, in character, and very intersting! Loved Abby's outburst and Ducky being really mad!
Balou chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
Very good. I don't know the episode, but I love your ending!
Cable Addict chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
Awesome. I loved it.
coexist love chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
Lovely AU! I like this idea. Particularly after that boom...Tony's reaction would have been perfect!
Hobbit Killer chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
I like it. I mean it's a lot like my rewrite of Kill Ari II, especially with the last line being the same and all, but I like yours. I like how you got the whole team in on it, especially Abby and Ducky.
M E Wofford chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
As alternate endings go this one is definitely on the good side of the Force!

I sure hope shooting someone as a way to become friends doesn't catch on.

hehe

Good job.
Ziva4Tony chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
How sweet. Abby deserved a Gibbs slap though. However i could see her character havig a tantrum like that, maybe not in front of Ziva though.
VivaZiva chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
I was very pleased when I saw that my favourite writer had made another story, and I wasn't desappointed . This is very good, as usual.

But I would LOVE to see you update your 3 others stories. Come on, go to work ! I'm waiting here ! :)
dark-angels-who-eat-cookies chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
Aww, that was adorable, and a better ending, I must say, then Silver War was. I mean, what was with that? ? ? Anyway, this was very well written, are you going to do anymore alternate endings? You're pretty good at them!

With Love,