Reviews for I Dream of You
Awwwwww! So sweet!
Mekabella21 chapter 1 . 6/13
No ew here. This story was EVERYTHING! Had th romantic, connection and plenty of lemons. Also still channeled their personalities. This is my new fav. Your writing style is excellent and gripping.
Scarlethunter chapter 1 . 3/16
This is truly amazing, I keep coming back to this story and reading it over and over again. This actually brought tears to my eyes and not many stories can do that. I loved the way you showed both Stan and Kyle's emotions and feelings for each other.

Your story is fucking EPIC!
I've also read some of your other stories which are awesome as well.

This is probably one of the best Style stories I've ever read. StyleFTW!
DarkNemi chapter 1 . 10/25/2015
I loved everything about this fan fiction! I loved the way you wright, the way you set everything up, and the end! It was just so perfect, and i loved how you wrote Kyle's diary entry, perfect!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/3/2015
*nosebleed* *nosebleed everywhere*
MaidSenpai chapter 1 . 9/21/2015
I liked it a lot.
Mmm. Sex.
Mmm. True love.
Mmm. Last sentence 'friend, hero, BROTHER, lover.'
Mmm. I want more XD
I need a doctor chapter 1 . 7/5/2015
My heart is pounding. This is defiantly my top favorite Style fanfic. Seriously, well done. I think I might have fangirled a little too hard though cause I'm pretty sure I ended up in the hospital of a heart failure. /Screams/ sorry still fangirling. My heart won't stop pounding and I want to cry ;w; just thank you, thank you, thank you, THANK YOU for an amazing Style lemon, I just... /faints/ seriously you've out done yourself. I'm ranting aren't I? Sorry I just never seen such a good lemon of Style. Most of the ones I read are crap so this is a new change of pace. I'll go now, you're probably annoyed on how much a I wrote sorry, love it, keep doin what you're doing, bye and thank you!
KittenCat chapter 1 . 6/13/2015
Oh my God you should be an author, the detail, lengthening, and beautiful poetretic flow of words is fantastic. No "ews" here. That was the best Style fan- no best fanfiction I've ever read, period. You are amazing at writing fanfiction and I just want to say that was amazing, not to mention beautiful.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/2/2015
that was so sweet and hot I love it great job
Helluvabutler chapter 1 . 4/7/2015
I think it was so cute c:
You're awesome :3
xXAbraKadabraXx chapter 1 . 1/31/2015
ME: Squee! *dies of cuteness* *lands next to sister*
Goddammit
SISTER: freak!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/2/2015
My perverseness is satisfied -3-
cocomama2345 chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
Thank you... Idk just thank you. I needed this in my life.
Butterfliesofthesky chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
This is so damned fucking cute \( o )/ *Squeeeeeeeee*
NightmareReviews chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
*claps* Great fic, one of the best I've reviewed so far. Really sweet, loved it overall. Amazingly Good spelling and grammar, something that I haven't seen enough of. :p
Final rating: 9/10