Reviews for I Dream of You
Jake T.k chapter 1 . 9/21
*nosebleed* daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmnnnn XD
I will never look at stan and kyle the same again when i watch South Park xD

NOW TIME TO DRAW THIS VERSION OF STYLE SMUT! XD
A small YouTuber chapter 1 . 8/30
What the fuck did I just react to on camera? Got a lot of editing. Xdd
Guest chapter 1 . 12/30/2016
f*cking beautiful indeed
Guest chapter 1 . 6/18/2016
Awwwwww! So sweet!
Mekabella21 chapter 1 . 6/13/2016
No ew here. This story was EVERYTHING! Had th romantic, connection and plenty of lemons. Also still channeled their personalities. This is my new fav. Your writing style is excellent and gripping.
Scarlethunter chapter 1 . 3/16/2016
This is truly amazing, I keep coming back to this story and reading it over and over again. This actually brought tears to my eyes and not many stories can do that. I loved the way you showed both Stan and Kyle's emotions and feelings for each other.

Your story is fucking EPIC!
I've also read some of your other stories which are awesome as well.

This is probably one of the best Style stories I've ever read. StyleFTW!
DarkNemi chapter 1 . 10/25/2015
I loved everything about this fan fiction! I loved the way you wright, the way you set everything up, and the end! It was just so perfect, and i loved how you wrote Kyle's diary entry, perfect!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/3/2015
*nosebleed* *nosebleed everywhere*
MaidSenpai chapter 1 . 9/21/2015
I liked it a lot.
Mmm. Sex.
Mmm. True love.
Mmm. Last sentence 'friend, hero, BROTHER, lover.'
Mmm. I want more XD
I need a doctor chapter 1 . 7/5/2015
My heart is pounding. This is defiantly my top favorite Style fanfic. Seriously, well done. I think I might have fangirled a little too hard though cause I'm pretty sure I ended up in the hospital of a heart failure. /Screams/ sorry still fangirling. My heart won't stop pounding and I want to cry ;w; just thank you, thank you, thank you, THANK YOU for an amazing Style lemon, I just... /faints/ seriously you've out done yourself. I'm ranting aren't I? Sorry I just never seen such a good lemon of Style. Most of the ones I read are crap so this is a new change of pace. I'll go now, you're probably annoyed on how much a I wrote sorry, love it, keep doin what you're doing, bye and thank you!
KittenCat chapter 1 . 6/13/2015
Oh my God you should be an author, the detail, lengthening, and beautiful poetretic flow of words is fantastic. No "ews" here. That was the best Style fan- no best fanfiction I've ever read, period. You are amazing at writing fanfiction and I just want to say that was amazing, not to mention beautiful.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/2/2015
that was so sweet and hot I love it great job
Helluvabutler chapter 1 . 4/7/2015
I think it was so cute c:
You're awesome :3