Reviews for I Dream of You
AYaoiLovingFreak chapter 1 . 4/13
OhMahGawd Yes! ;)
DAYUUUUM chapter 1 . 3/11
YOU USED SUCH WONDERFUL AND POWERFUL WORDS. THEY JUST. JUST. I DIED.
TheFalseProphet666 chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
This is really well done
Well done.
Have a fabulous day!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
You do know ivory is white?
akirak chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Awwwww!
HugsandBugsSmileyface chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
damn. Just damn. Kyle and Stan are so sexy baby. his journal entry was so awesome. I really loved your story you should write more sometime. maybe you would consider a sequel yes a sequel that sounds really awesome everybody needs more style sex. they are the best. I never understood why people like Cartman and Kyle together. Cartmans such a racist anti Semitic a******.
CreekingAwesome chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Aww! I loved this so much! I love your writing style, even the...hotness of the smut was cute! I love this so much!
JustPiyoko chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
This story was beautiful. Congratulations for such a piece of art and thank you.
ptanmyhead chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
wtffanfiction dot tumblr dot com slash post/40130829593/fandom-south-park-kyles-mouth-felt-as-if-he
Hey, your work is being mocked here which is where any haters are coming from... if it bothers you its a copyright violation and the complaint form to report is here:
tumblr dot com slash dmca
(It doesn’t let me put in actual links)
Keep up the good work!
UndoneChaos chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
FUCK YOU THIS WAS BRILLIANT! Oh, eh, *cough cough*, excuse me... Got a little out of hand there...
TeenTop4everawesomeness chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
omfreakingosh :D hfrhfkrshfdi cant even write anything good write now, except ur story was freaking awesome! It was soooo sweet and emotional at the start and then BAM sexyness was shoved in our faces XD twas excellent style fanfiction lolz :) and u know wat i think i may have reviewed this ages ago haha...i have deff read some of it before late at night...but i cant really remember so i had to leave this review now anyway! :)
TheNightShootingStar chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
This was definely not fluff. This was beautiful! Im absolutly inpisered! (It was fucking genius if you ask me!) you did a great job! And the smut was unbelievable! :X
Fan chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
O.M.F.G. Do you realize what masterpiece you have just created. I spazzed with fangirlism at least 19739383 times during this little story. Dude. Freaking awesome. Please, do write more like this, it's amazing. I can see them saying these kind of things if they were indeed in this situation. So THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! It's one of my favorite stories. I'll be sure to recommend this to my friends. KeeP doing what you're doing, peace! .
Amberlin chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
This. Was. Amazing! The diary part was so sweet and mind blowing and the sex scene was so passionate and HOT! The part where Stan revealed that he loved kyle back made me almost cry and omg I can not get over how awesome this story was! If you quit writing I will never forgive you so keep doing what youre doing! xD
WxTxR chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Cute and hot! :D loved it!