Reviews for Zurich
UnfollowTheSun chapter 1 . 4/17/2015
This is really well written! I like that Georg has transferred the family fortune to Swiss bank accounts, a person of his stock would definitely have planned ahead and done that. Also I like that Maria says if he had abandoned his convictions to join the Nazi cause, he wouldn't be the man she fell for...that is a clever line. Hope you continue, your story flows nicely.
tengland2 chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Nicely done. Read several variations of their escape into Switzerland. Never read one that they (or Georg) had money there. Good planning on his part and many others. Enjoy this.
kitcat19us chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
great story
Kristine Thorne chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
I sure hope there is going to be more of this, because it's grate.
PhantomPenguin chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
This was both sweet and moving D I love it!
choconat chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
aw, what a cute story! please, please continue!
scrubso chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
That was great! I'd like to see this story continue.
amieemb chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
That was great! I love their interaction with one another!
ForeverJulie chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
Wonderful story. This could probably work as a oneshot. It tells us of their new endeavors after leaving Austria and ends on a hopeful note with Georg and Maria promising to stay together. However, if you have the time I definitely think that you should continue it. This would be a good start because it already shows us where they're going. Plus, it wouldn't just be a fluffy continuation (like if I continued my oneshot for example), there are clearly struggles that they will have to make it through. It's your choice, but I love it either way!