Reviews for Appreciation
kusuri chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
My god, the progression and regression of Sasuke's character is amazing! I love the tense this is written in as a awesome fanfic!
Seneska chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
That was really good. Well thought out.

xx
Sabaku No Natsuo chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
oh wow...I mean like Wow...that was one hell of an amazing introspective piece! A few slips of grammar here or there but nothing dabilitating. I was like sucked in the second I began to read it. It's strange how well that phrase (appreciate what you've got) fits Sasuke. He really should have. Those last few line...Oh my God, I was positive my heart was breaking. But I'd have to say my favorite part was..." t’s like you told Naruto, “My body just moved on its own.” He meant that much to you." No seriously, the Wave Arc has and always will be my favorite Arc in Naruto and you just made me fall in love with it all over again. That last bit "He meant that much to you", that was so damn insightful I mean it! I had never thought of putting it like that. Just amazing. The style (2nd person is hard as HELL to write!), the way your words flowed like a summer breeze, just the whole thing in general made my heartstrings just snap. These two need some more really profound fics like this (but they also need some major love to make up for all the bad things! D:) I fell in love with this oneshot, keep up the Amazingly Awesome Phenomenal work!

Love,