Reviews for Lorelei's Fate
Chiffhanger! *ponits accuseing finger*
xXAsalemXx chapter 33 . 8/9/2009
YESS!

I FINALLY read it!

And I bet you thought I wouldn't! Well OWNED!

Alright, now that THAT'S over with.

hehe...heheheheh..."Well she can run to me,"

Ahh, Caleb, no one WANTS to run to you.

I loved the chapter! I should've read it sooner.

But unfortunately my memory sucks eggs.

CURSES!

Update soon, mmkkaay?

bubye for now!

-Avia-

P.S. I wanna real rappig too...:(
Coronae chapter 33 . 8/7/2009
Sweet! It only took about 2 hours to read the whole thing! :D

(It's 5:45AM)

Anyways, the later chapters were okay to awsome. 3

You really did improve, and I hope that you continue to do so! I'm really looking foreward to that, and your update~

I wonder if Legretta will spill the beans? ;)
Coronae chapter 29 . 8/7/2009
You are aware that Luke only weighs a mere 40lbs mor than Tear does, corret? Ergo, I would assume she would be capable of at least assisting him in standing- Especially given that in the begining she had strength to match that of Lukes, and was his TEACHER throughout the course of the game?

Wait, nevermind... Their bodies have changed... But still, it should be about the same thing! D:

OH, and thanks a lot for being so damn funny! You almost got me grounded. D:
Coronae chapter 27 . 8/7/2009
Oh, come on! Ivalee isn't nearly fat enough to make him faint from exhaustion, I'm sure! D:

Anyways, I still have a hard time believing that everyone would be after Ivalee like that... It's like Bella from Twilight- Not only does it make her seem a tad Mary-Sue, but it is also highly unlikely... (Bella isn't important enough, fs!)

Legretta would follow the orders given to her till death, despite whatever wish Van had, shes a soldior who was raised as such- Just like Tear.
Coronae chapter 25 . 8/7/2009
Seriously, your humor will be the end of me! You kept Jade perfectly in character, it was so funny~ I could hardly keep from laughing out loud! D:

...I wonder if Sync's as big as his hair? 8D

*SHOT*
Coronae chapter 23 . 8/7/2009
I wish I could steal your humor, I'm only good at writing serious things... :/

I like drunk!ivalee! :D

She reminds me of all the messed up crap I say when I'm drunk lol.. Er... Nevermind... :S

(I really have nothing to say, as I am not finished yet with the story... So I most likely will not be reviewing EACH chapter, otl.)
Coronae chapter 19 . 8/7/2009
...Okay... I love you. 3

THIS, was so damn funny! I had to stuff my fist in my mouth to keep from laughing- It's 3:45AM here. (I'm keeping my word~)

Aw, I wish that the whole story was this funny... But, with Sync comes drama so...

It was still a bit too OOC for my tastes, but.. I'm willing to look past that due to how awsome this one was. (The OOC im talking about is how OMFG TOTLLY IN LURV Sync is.)
Coronae chapter 18 . 8/6/2009
Again, they are slightly OOC in their actions.

Legretta obeyed Sync and Van without question during the course of the game- THEY both made the plans.

And, I know that Ivalee does impede Sync's ability to make judgement, but... I highly doubt she would do such a thing..

Now, ARIETTA, on the other hand is a different story! :D

Anyways, the writing was sound, and your composition is quite good. ;)
Coronae chapter 17 . 8/6/2009
Sync seems OOC... Not in his words, of course, you pull that off well, but... In his actions.

I know that he is supposedly in love with Ivalee, but... He is supposed to think of himself as worthless!

In fact, I would say he hates his existence more than the people of Sylvarant and Tethe'alla combined hate Half-Elves! :D

I love the flashback scenes, I really do, and I hope that there will be more in the following chapters... In fact, I think I'll try and stay up all night, if no one comes to stop me, to finish reading this!:)

I know that what I said in your other story was harsh- But that's how I felt.

You truly have improved, even from these chapters earlier on.
Tsukiri chapter 33 . 6/22/2009
ok, I've gotta say it. I am LOVING this story! I find it suckish though that you're re-writing the prequel to this one. Maybe you should've kept the un-rewritten one up, while you also start doing the rewritten one?

and ya this is the only review out of the 33 chapters because I've actually been reading this story on my IpodTouch while in bed, and it's REALLY tedious typing on that thing

also, I can think of this picture of your OC, my OC and Sync xDD but I'm not sure if I'll draw it...maybe if I can get the whole anatomy thing correct.

aside from all of my ranting, PLEASE UPDATE T.T.T.T I wanna find out what happens next despite the fact that you stole my precious Sync away D: D: D: (jks) but still ...I still love the story though :3
Midnightxwolfx chapter 33 . 6/15/2009
Heh, that was adorable XD

Can I draw Ivalee with my OC? (And maybe Luella too XD)
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 33 . 6/15/2009
WOW!That was such a nice scene between Ivalee and lies her so much.*smile*.Thanx a lot for mentioning at the 's good u've still come back to writing.I can't seem to get bcak anyhow!Ohh!Legreta's here...SUSPEnSE!Once again!
Grappling Fancies chapter 33 . 6/14/2009
Ahh, it's here! )

Mm, rappigs are cute. It's so cute that Ivalee likes them.

Wow, I missed your stories! I'm glad you're back.

Update soon? )
xXAsalemXx chapter 32 . 1/31/2009
lol, I LOVED it! AND YOU SAY YOU'RE NOT GOOD AT HUMOR!

BLASPHOMY!

Awesome, job, I seriously loved it!

“The one with orange eyes…he acted funny.”

“Yea, that’s Caleb. Never go near him again.”

LOVE IT!