Reviews for Count Me In
WarriorQueen124 chapter 6 . 5/1
Let me just tell you, that I was craving a friendship filled, hilarious, with minor romance fanfic. I know its been four years but I really hope you update because I love it. I adore this and it allows me to live out my fantasies of a road trip with best friends! I really enjoyed reading it and I really can't wait for more!

Great job and keep writing! :)
ouby chapter 6 . 4/26
are you gonna finish this?
because I really like this
Guest chapter 6 . 12/28/2015
Updateeeeeeeeeasffghjkjgcbgsdfgfj. Update for the love of all that is fan fiction!
little miss jolie chapter 6 . 7/16/2015
Stuff worth mentioning:
1. TenIta? Thats new. Possibly weirder than SakuMina (yes it exists)
2. "…asdfghjkl."
BEST
PICK UP LINE
EVER
3. Actually this entire thing is perfect
little miss jolie chapter 2 . 7/16/2015
/cackles
this is beautiful
like omfg i feel like this is totally me and my friends (minus the sasuke because my friend and i are having a bet to see who can stay forever alone the longest)
little miss jolie chapter 1 . 7/16/2015
actually...
this stuff sounds like what I want to before im 21 LOL
added with a few more things, but yeah
Ravenclaw Slytherin chapter 6 . 4/6/2015
I love this story! Update soon!
Guest chapter 6 . 1/19/2015
I love this fanfiction I wish you would continue though. Also could you please make Neji/Tenten a couple in this fanfiction. Thank You.
Marquess Mallow chapter 6 . 12/29/2014
Ummm, hello? Where's my other five chappies?
Marquess Mallow chapter 5 . 12/29/2014
...I thought he would've done perfectly. My bad.
ochreish chapter 6 . 12/26/2014
Because Sakuface is the best nickname ever. Like seriously. This movie is basically all of the feel-good road trip movies I've watched in my life
Ehvy chapter 6 . 9/8/2014
so, ohwhatsherface...when's the next chapter gonna make an appearance? :D *grins evilly*
BUT SERIOUSLY I HOPE U THE BEST OF LUCK AND I HOPE YOU DIDN'T GIVE UP ON THIS AND MAYBE U HAVE A MESSAGE ON THIS ON YOUR PROFILE BUT IT'S LIKE 2 AM AND I JUST CAN'T SO I'LL BEAT MYSELF UP LATER FOR BEING A MORON AND HAVING NOT READ IT ON YOUR PROFILE, KEEP WRITING CUZ YOU'RE REALLY GOOD AT IT AND I LOVE YOUR WORK! XD
TheGrammarQueen chapter 6 . 7/15/2014
HIPPIE, POT-SMOKING AKATSUKI.

SWEET MOTHER OF GOD, I MUST SEE THIS.
sasusakufan2357 chapter 6 . 6/29/2014
I love the Sasuke/Sakura! I'm so glad he confessed :D I can't wait for more! I hope you update soon!
mary chapter 6 . 5/19/2014