Reviews for midfall
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
I love the way you wrote this! I don't think Sakura is very fickle at all, she is someone that's been hurt & betrayed & I think it's normal of her not to forgive him right away, & not knowing what she wants right away. It's true recovery does take time & it's not at all easy.
mililli chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
I think this is one of my favourite pieces you've written. I really enjoyed this Sakura who's not totally obsessed with Sasuke nor forgivable. I enjoyed the way it ended as well c:
StillNear chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
You did a very good job on portraying Sakura as a human. Yes, her feelings do change, and she's not going to love him just like that or hold the longest grudge. I also like how Sasuke realizes he needs to change a little in the end. All in all, a very nice, realistic story. :D
empathapathique chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
I really enjoyed how you explored Sakura's feelings in this, and the intense relationship that she has with Naruto. It was really amazing. Great writing.
Okuyukashii chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
I really think this is one of the most realistic Sasuke returns fic. Sakura is not going to have a clearly defined reaction and neither is Sasuke. So...this is probably the way most people would react in the same situation. It's completely true.
Mai Sode no Shirayuki chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
Something tells me you don't need reviewers to tell you how awesome you truly are!

I loved the story:)
Rene2 chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
I'm just working my way through your stories. This one is definetly one of the best. It was so touching and fitting and picturing the right mood and I just totally fell in love with it.

I went on a short trip and printed this story to read it among others and just couldn't help myself to look it up again to leave a review for this really magnificent work.

Thank You so very very much!
The Disappearing Me chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
Ok, so this bit is probably my favorite of the whole fic.

She could not find it in herself to blame him, either.

(So instead she blamed herself—not enough, never enough.)

Just then, the object of—

(what exactly, she wondered? He’d been everything—her dreams, her fantasies, her obsessions—at least once.

He’d been everything, period.)

her musings came into view, and she let out the breath she had not realized she was holding, her hands clenched into tight fists at her side.

I love how her thoughts and feelings are interjected, interrupting the flow but adding to it at the same time, if that makes any sense. Lots of fun!

I loved the conversation with Naruto and Sakura three quarters of the way through, too. I love how you didn't say who was speaking, the reader just figures it out - Sakura and (I think) Ino, with the second set being more obvious (Naruto and Sakura). Of course, now I'm trying to find the effect of that technique because I just took the World Lit test and my mind is still in analysis mode. YES! I was right about it being Ino! (sorry...when I write long reviews like this it's because I write them while I read, otherwise I forget everything I want to say). Anyways, awesome fic. The ending was really fitting, I think. It wasn't quite enough, but it was...again, I'm not sure if I'm making sense but I felt like it kind of led the reader's mind to the future...whatever future they imagined. Personaly, I see themas a close couple after a lot of forgiveness has been done. I see them arguing, but never not making up, even if the atmosphere was a little frigid for a while. I see them with children, eventually, too...Sasuke's skeletons uncovered for the world to see, and his kids having to grow up under the shadow they cast. Very interesting... Anyways, awesome fic! Keep writing!
TrinityAngelX chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
BEAUTIFUL :)
MyUsedRomance chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
I think that's what makes it so special, that there's not really a resolution. There's hope and desire to not disappoint, and that alone can drive men into infinity.

I thought it was a wonderful piece. Well put together, and especially the flow. Loved the beginning quotes since some of them are from favorite poets. I was really good, a favorite, I have to say. I'm just such a sucker for this type of ending because it makes it more human and just hopefully, maybe, it could end like this for them.

Thank you!
Naiya-Hime chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
You are so right.

I hate fics where he comes back and she falls into his arms and he kisses her and then they're married within the week.

I think that, honestly, it would take time.

Like you said, "he was Sasuke, and she was Sakura, and their ending would never be so easy,"

I like that line. A lot.

So, right. Great job.

-N
queenofbitches chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
M... you know what comes into my mind here?

a) You've got a real wide range of tastes when it comes to books. I've never heard of any of them that you mentioned.

b) You really enjoy exploring their emotions, don't you? Every piece of your work that I've read is quite fixated on Sakura's feelings towards Sasuke, and whether they are... reciprocated.

So yeah, loved the opening lines. And the phrase "quiet conversations with voices as taut as piano wires when she’d been at her most bitter" is really great, you know? You rock at comparisons, and that takes a real stretch of imagination.
kiuna'yukina chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
Aw..

I loved every part of this. Really.

I loved how winding and confusing and flowy this whole thing was, kind of how a mussed-up mind really works.

And I love how you portrayed the Sakura-Ino and Sakura-Naruto relationships, well, of course, especially the awkwardness of Sasuke and the hesitation/confusion of Sakura.

If there were no manga/anime basis in this fandom, and I'd have to explain why I like this pairing so much, this fic would be it.

Really.

Kudos to you

I'll be on the lookout. :)
Withdrawn chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
Interesting, convuluted, but interesting nonetheless... perhaps because of. Either way, not the point, the point is that this is one of the few really truly satisfying SasuSaku 'no, it's not the end of the world, he's back, and here's Sakura' fic I've read. I'm a sucker for the cheesy romances, I feel Sakura's justified to be pissed as freakin' hell, and honestly, I think you're right, she's gotta feel freakin' confused. And this does that pretty well. Nice.
Heartbroken Confession chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
that was amazing :) I loved it.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »