Reviews for Harry Potter and the Marauders’ Horcrux
jeffbuttsnif chapter 1 . 6/27
if they have a horcrux... doesn't that mean they can be brought back?
Ariadne Venegas chapter 1 . 1/17
I like the idea but I hoped Peter messed up with his hircrux and failed
OriksGaming chapter 1 . 1/1
This is actually a really interesting idea for a fanfiction and I'd love to have seen you continue it. But as you're not, do you know if anyone has yet? And if so, who?
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 3/5/2015
its a shame this wasnt continued, did anyone try their hand at it?
Difdi chapter 1 . 1/17/2015
The obvious gift to get for McGonagall - something she'd never get for herself, yet in the proper spirit of the Marauders - would be a tin of catnip tea, in tea bags.
dakeyras chapter 1 . 1/7/2015
Hi, do you know if anyone has written a continuation of this story?
FreelanceBum chapter 1 . 1/4/2015
Man quite the list of demands for continuing it.
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
Read marker
The Dark One Rising chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
Does killing a spider really rip apart a soul. I had assumed it had to be cold blooded murder of a sentient being. Also, I would certainly read a continuation of this!
Endgames chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
Damn, and I thought I was the only one who came up with the idea of Harry talking to his father using the map. It's an intriguing idea that it could be a horocrux though, and it does make some kind of sense. Not sure I buy the mechanics (killing a spider being just as good, or that damaging the soul can kind of be shrugged off), but it's a fun idea.
Debate4life chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
Oh if only I had time to write this...
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
HAHAHA! Oh god, this can actually explain a lot! I think the only problem here would be: why didn't the map suck Fred and George's souls when they had it?

Anyway, brilliant piece! Off to find more of this on your page-
Keep it up!
E
kildar2010 chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
Oh My God! if someone ever takes this idea up please post another chapter with a link, i'd love to read this story once it was done.
ukwand77 chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
I'd like to read the continuation of this, it would be hilarious! Did anyone ever take up the offer? Great story idea.
To the TARDIS chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
Wouldn't James be alive? Same with Lily?

But I love this...Know of anyone who continued it? Please link me to their story..