Reviews for Gravity
Vesiper chapter 10 . 7/12/2015
This story is so good, it's been years since the last update I see, and sometimes story's get dropped, but this story is excellent! If you ever decide to start writing again I will definitely be reading again! Your writing styles wonderful and you kept evetyobe in character and it makes me really happy!
vivienne99 chapter 10 . 12/26/2014
Pls fonish this
Annealice chapter 10 . 3/17/2014
WOW! The last sentence was so HOT! Shikamaru and Temari's interaction, was so amazing! A dangerous and incredible plot with a shikatema pairing, I like it! I hope you would continue this :)
Melodien chapter 10 . 1/28/2014
argh! they keep getting interrupted! how frustrating... and shouldn't siblings two and three be searching frantically for sibling one by now? just a thought.. thanks for making this, it's really good :D
PanicTime123 chapter 10 . 6/18/2013
I love this story so much! It's well written and all of the characters in in-character. The whole ShikaTema danger, lust, love, and assassin is so hot and perfect. I hope you haven't abandoned this story because it's amazing
GissRiver chapter 10 . 4/2/2013
Hey! Awsome story..im in love wit it. Just too bad you left it undone. But really if ya eva get tha chance continue it please!

02-04-13
Nemo chapter 10 . 8/2/2012
I really love this story and I really think you should finish it or if u can't please put it up for adoption. This is one of the best shika/tem I have read and it would be such a ware if you left it undone...
anna chapter 10 . 6/9/2012
Ohemgeee

That last sentence..."you'll already be in my bed and calling out my name" thats perfect. If only it was screaming instead of calling. :P

My conclusion from reading this story:

YOU ARE FREAKING AMAZING!

YOU HAD BETTER NOT STOP. YOU HAD BETTER KEEP WRITING. PLEASE! IF YOU DON'T I WILL SIC SHIKA ON YOU.

Your writing in phenominal. Your story is phenominal.

I. NEED. MORE. NOW.

Deal? (:

THANK YOU! anna
Hailey chapter 10 . 6/1/2012
please finish the story! i check every day 2 c if u updated yet. so PLEASE finish the story.
coolseal9 chapter 10 . 4/26/2012
This story is so dangerous. I don't know why but i like it! please continue to make more!
AnnabellatheCriticD chapter 10 . 11/5/2011
If you do not continue with this story, I will sic Tsunade the medic on you! D

But seriously, this is one awesome fanfic- one of the best I've read. And, it is also one of the only stories which actually contains proper grammer. And the plot is incredible!

Thank you for writing this and I sincerely hope that you will continue with this story! PLEASE! Annabella
Kasuto-Productions chapter 10 . 10/14/2011
Finish the story! It's getting good XD
ex-battery chapter 10 . 8/20/2011
oh dear the dreaded 'hiatus' situation. well stuff happens and thats understandable. please continue when you can though.

perhaps at the very least you can gift us with smut? :D
anna banana chapter 10 . 8/5/2011
OH. MY. GOD. ! I Love this story! keep writing! I'm dying waiting for more!

Well, now that thats out of my system...D I think you are a very talented writer. Unlike ALOT of writers here (FYI, I'm not trying to bash anybody, just stating an opinion!) your story doesn't have the usual plot holes/grammatical/spelling errors. I thouroughly enjoyed reading. D Thanks for writing!

P.S.- I hope you work things out with your hubby! Good Luck!
omg.that.was.awesome chapter 10 . 7/28/2011
Please, please, please update soon! That was phenomenal! You did this pairing much justice! I am craving more!