Reviews for Gravity
kartaaaa chapter 10 . 12/25/2017
update pleaseeeeeee
Guest chapter 10 . 10/27/2017
You said you wont abandon this :(
Meline chapter 10 . 10/12/2017
Nice. Such a great plot. What will happen? Hope you have time to continue. Such a waste. A masterpiece. Hope for ShikaTema ending together
MikiLovesShikaTema chapter 10 . 7/30/2017
OMG! After 7 years I just found this story. Huhuhu please update Miyori-san. Onegaiiiiiii! This story is so beautiful don't abandon. :'(
Sfrostwolf chapter 10 . 4/30/2016
please update!
is this abandoned?
Vesiper chapter 10 . 7/12/2015
This story is so good, it's been years since the last update I see, and sometimes story's get dropped, but this story is excellent! If you ever decide to start writing again I will definitely be reading again! Your writing styles wonderful and you kept evetyobe in character and it makes me really happy!
vivienne99 chapter 10 . 12/26/2014
Pls fonish this
Annealice chapter 10 . 3/17/2014
WOW! The last sentence was so HOT! Shikamaru and Temari's interaction, was so amazing! A dangerous and incredible plot with a shikatema pairing, I like it! I hope you would continue this :)
Melodien chapter 10 . 1/28/2014
argh! they keep getting interrupted! how frustrating... and shouldn't siblings two and three be searching frantically for sibling one by now? just a thought.. thanks for making this, it's really good :D
PanicTime123 chapter 10 . 6/18/2013
I love this story so much! It's well written and all of the characters in in-character. The whole ShikaTema danger, lust, love, and assassin is so hot and perfect. I hope you haven't abandoned this story because it's amazing
GissRiver chapter 10 . 4/2/2013
Hey! Awsome story..im in love wit it. Just too bad you left it undone. But really if ya eva get tha chance continue it please!

02-04-13
Nemo chapter 10 . 8/2/2012
I really love this story and I really think you should finish it or if u can't please put it up for adoption. This is one of the best shika/tem I have read and it would be such a ware if you left it undone...
anna chapter 10 . 6/9/2012
Ohemgeee

That last sentence..."you'll already be in my bed and calling out my name" thats perfect. If only it was screaming instead of calling. :P

My conclusion from reading this story:

YOU ARE FREAKING AMAZING!

YOU HAD BETTER NOT STOP. YOU HAD BETTER KEEP WRITING. PLEASE! IF YOU DON'T I WILL SIC SHIKA ON YOU.

Your writing in phenominal. Your story is phenominal.

I. NEED. MORE. NOW.

Deal? (:

THANK YOU! anna
Hailey chapter 10 . 6/1/2012
please finish the story! i check every day 2 c if u updated yet. so PLEASE finish the story.
coolseal9 chapter 10 . 4/26/2012
This story is so dangerous. I don't know why but i like it! please continue to make more!