Reviews for Splintered Dreams
Princess of Love and Hate chapter 41 . 6/21
I've been getting back into FFVII lately and that means rereading all of my favorite fics! Thank you for writing this gem - this fic is pure gold as far as I'm concerned and I hope that one day you're in a place where you can add to it again. Until then, thank you!
Guestx chapter 41 . 6/18
It's 2016, my dear hehe. This has been the nth time I've read this beautiful piece of work. I wish you could continue soon and update whenever you're done. Best of luck!
Rellxxchibi chapter 41 . 5/5
I was disappointed when I realized halfway through the story that this is unfinished. But I still continued because reading this was a wonderful journey. I saw a review from here that I would totally agree with. Even if this was unfinished and I know how heartbreaking it may be not to know how it would have turned out, it was really worth my time to read this. I enjoyed every single chapter and I think I would still reread it in the future. I have not played FFVII, only Crisis Core plus I watched AC, but this made me understand the story and love the characters more especially Zack (I am biased to him as opposed to Cloud). I also now adore the ZxTcouple:) You brought everything to life. You captured all their emotions and even the smallest details became something memorable. This is a beautiful retelling and you are a magnificent writer. Thank you for this fic! I still hope that maybe someday you can continue to find inspiration to write. Till then, I wish you all the best :D
A Shadow Away chapter 41 . 2/18
Ahhh how many time do I run into this story just to fall in love with it all over again. Still wish you will update us.. Yah know, give us the much needed ending but I love that we get to see Tifa's closure. If only an update will be happening soon ;)
KaytieCat chapter 41 . 7/20/2015
Everyone who reads fanfiction takes an inherent risk; the story might never be completed.

When I got to the end of the 40 chapters, I have to admit my first emotion was anger. I wanted more, and I didn't want to have to fill in the blanks with my imagination, because you have done so much more with this story then I originally could have believed.

I have always been a huge Zack fan, never so much for Cloud, but after reading your story, I find myself crying for what they both went through, and sad that Cloud isn't around, (even though I used to wish for him to have died in Zack's place so many times). The characters, their emotional journeys, and the commitment you have put into getting the smallest details right is inspiring.

I've accepted that this is a risk I took, reading an unfinished fanfiction, and the story is well worth the pain of not having it completed. I can only hope that one day you will return and give all of us, your readers, closure and an ending. I want to see how Zack and Tifa cope with Aerith's death. I want to see how Vincent eventually grows closer to them, and becomes a loyal friend. I want to see Zack and Tifa kick Sephiroth's ass with some fantastic fight scenes, and I especially want the sequel you promised. Unfortunately, you can't always get what you want, and in this case, even if you never finished the story, I consider it an honor that you put it onto the internet, where fans like I can read it and enjoy it.

Thank you.
Guest chapter 41 . 6/27/2015
Uhm, hi. I just wanna tell you that I really really love this story. I have a request if ever you read this (considering that it's been 4yrs since you last updated this story), will you please continue? I'm really hooked up in this. And I'm thinking to re-read this because this story is so freakin amazing.
punkiemonkie chapter 1 . 2/21/2015
Very difficult to read, but I mean that in the best way. Can't wait to see where you go with this. :)
ScarletRose1010 chapter 35 . 2/9/2015
Can I just say this the best story I've ever read thus far! AMAZING to say the least. i have no idea but you should consider being a writer. also, as I keep reading I get more exited but at the same time sad. Only because i know it is ending. Ugh, this is so well done. Thank you for gracing us with this beautiful story!
ultracrystal chapter 41 . 10/5/2014
Ahh this was so nice to read, i loved it very much you brought together two of my favorite characters. I wish there were more fanfics like this. Thanks for what you've done so far, and i hope you'll finish this one day.
GlisteningSnow chapter 41 . 9/1/2014
Please come back to this story. You promised it won't be months between updates and it's been three years :(
GlisteningSnow chapter 41 . 8/21/2014
Please finish this wonderful story. You made me a ZackxTifa shipper with this awesome fanfic.
Laci chapter 41 . 7/11/2014
It's with mixed emotions that I picked up this story again. Joy to be found in its portrayal of classic characters and the wonderful elements you both added and changed. Laughter in their antics. Fear for their safety and sorrow for their misfortunes. And above all melencoly prevading over me like a fog. That I will never see it finished. I understand you might have lost inspiration to complete it. Taking on such a big story makes it easy to lose your words. But just as I am making a return to the fandom with my flagship story I hope to see you do the same some day. If not my imagination will take it where it must go, like the missing fifth act of Loveless
Brilliant story chapter 41 . 5/4/2014
I really wish you would continue this. It's beautifully written and you have the characters down to a T (although a slight angsty Tifa)
Please please please find time to finish this!
Lushard chapter 41 . 4/5/2014
I really do hope you'll update this awesome story. You've got the whole pack: the writing skills, the caracterization, and the plot! Your Zack is logical, and your Tifa is both sweet and strong and melancholic it's really fun to see those two interact.

Now It'll be too sad to let an awesome story such as this uncontinued... :(
roxicodone chapter 41 . 3/30/2014
I'm years late in reading this tale and also in leaving a review but it simply must be said: one the best fanfics I've ever read (even though it's not a Cloti and I'm nearly die-hard). It's almost masochistic how many times I've reread and cried and laughed and gasped and insert many other verbs X infinity when revisiting this story.

From what I've gathered, it seems that Shattered Illusions will be the follow up. And though I know life takes us all in directions unforeseen, I hope Tifa won't always walking out of Nibelheim, taking chosen memories and will someday be making new ones.
1,110 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »