Reviews for New Love
AliceCullen'sBFF chapter 15 . 7/26/2010
I wonder why everyone is kissing Bella? I think she's doing it unintentionally
AliceCullen'sBFF chapter 14 . 7/26/2010
*sigh* Bella should've known that Rosalie must have tricked Emmett into kissing her or something. Even I know that, and I'm just reading the story
AliceCullen'sBFF chapter 13 . 7/26/2010
Ugh, I really hate the volturi... always have, always will. I hope Bella and the rest of the Cullen's can use their powers and kill them all, just like Jane feared.
AliceCullen'sBFF chapter 12 . 7/26/2010
I loved this chapter! I'm happy Emmett and Bella didn't get their wires crossed and had to search the whole planet for each other. But I'm guessing the volturi aren't going to leave them alone.

And I'm glad Bella is keeping Eva :)
AliceCullen'sBFF chapter 11 . 7/26/2010
I'm glad Bella and Eva got out safe :)

Hopefully Carlisle won't follow through on his plan and ruin everything
AliceCullen'sBFF chapter 10 . 7/26/2010
Bella is a genius! I'm so happy she didn't kill the little girl. And her powers just keep getting better and better :)
AliceCullen'sBFF chapter 9 . 7/26/2010
Wow... I always thought vampires could only have one power.

I guess this is why the website is called "fanfiction".net lol
AliceCullen'sBFF chapter 8 . 7/26/2010
I'm happy Bella is a vampire now, but I'm not happy Jane changed her... that bitch! I hope Emmett finds Bella soon :(
AliceCullen'sBFF chapter 7 . 7/26/2010
First and foremost, I LOVE roller coasters! Whenever I go to an amusement park, I don't care which one, I HAVE to go on as many roller coasters as I possibly can... that's just the way I am. I like going with my brothers because they always go on roller coasters with me :)

Anyway, I think Bella kissing Emmett in front of everyone was so sweet. She was basically saying "I don't care what you say, Emmett is mine now".
AliceCullen'sBFF chapter 6 . 7/26/2010
Edward and Rosalie are douches! They belong together since they're both bitches. How can Edward say he loves Bella, then turn around and have sex with Rosalie!

If my boyfriend ever did that to me, I'd make sure he wouldn't be able to have sex EVER again lol
AliceCullen'sBFF chapter 5 . 7/26/2010
I loved Jasper in this chapter! :)
AliceCullen'sBFF chapter 4 . 7/26/2010
Yay! Emmett realizes he loves Bella... now I wonder when she'll realize she loves him?

Yes I know, I'm always wondering about something. I can't help it lol
AliceCullen'sBFF chapter 3 . 7/26/2010
I hope Bella doesn't take Edward back in this story.

And poor Emmett. I wouldn't have been able to help Alice out... I love Emmett too much lol
AliceCullen'sBFF chapter 2 . 7/26/2010
Poor Bella. Emmett doesn't seem too upset about Rosalie... he just seems concerned about Bella.
AliceCullen'sBFF chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
I hope Emmett and Bella make a connection and get together. I love Emmett\Bella stories :)
473 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »