Reviews for Mirror
Mango Supreme chapter 1 . 3/12
auggggggghhhhh thats horrible and beautiful

did jareth pull a fakeout? bless

this was and amazing read thank you so much for sharing this little short
Tamha chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
As soon as Andre smirked at her, I suspected he was more than he seemed. The end, well, it can easily be interpreted to what I thought was going on by the time it was verified that teen!Jareth's eyes were wrong. Very nice story.
Gnos fo Ytinrete chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
Ooh! I say Andre is Jareth and that's what drew Sarah to him and why he's been interested in her for years. I say "Jareth" may be a projection created by Jareth to lower Sarah's guard around his Andre-persona. Also, Jareth was probably sick of playing the villain and maybe wanted to have a shot at playing the hero - even if he rigged it. Now, at a point I thought "Jareth" was Sarah's projection - her dark desire come to flesh since he didn't have an image in the mirror. However, since "Jareth" felt triumphant when Sarah denied him but accepted Andre then that points more to them both being on Jareth's side and thus "Jareth" is Jareth's projection, and not Sarah's. Would also explain why "Jareth" didn't threaten and beat up the 'mortal' Andre - seriously, there's no challenge there. But he didn't, he played the villain really well when Andre (with his 'perfect' timing) showed up and "Jareth" retreated quietly in the face of the 'hero'. Oh, another point that you seemed to be making was the mismatched eyes: how the projection didn't have it - so it may be a key part of the real Jareth - hence why Andre's eyes may be so dark - to hide the different pupil sizes.

There. My theory on what happened. Lovely story. Great job! Loved how it kept me guessing.
Cya 'round,
Lili
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
As soon as the fake-Jareth's eyes were revealed, I knew the real one had to be around, and who else would it have been?
SilverRingasaMemory chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
It kinda confuses.. a little.. x_x
FarGreenCountrySwiftSunrise chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Fantastic! This story was fantastic and left me wanting more.
sharpestsatire chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
I know you posted this, oh, four years ago? Something like that. But I was wondering if you could explain this story a little more. I grasp it in the abstract sense, but can't pin it down. It's very good, though. I liked it. :)
anono chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
fantastic story, I really wish there was more to read but it's perfect as a oneshot
jackiemack916 chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
Wow. Such a fantastic story. I wished it was much longer, even though it was perfect as is.
nothingbetter2do chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
I don't really understand... :P Great story though, really like it.
Beckoning.Disaster chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
This is utterly fantastic! You are one of the best writers I have encountered on this site; you have such a wonderful way with words.

I would love an explanation though, to see how on par my guess is. :)
arynwy chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Personally, I'd like to think that 'Andre' is Jareth and that the other was an elaborate golem to help drive Sarah into his arms. And in that case, the mirror didn't lie. For all of her heightened senses, she was willfully blind all the same.
Azhwi chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
Maww... I really shouldn't read the explanations in the profiles of authors.

I tried to leave the info out that Andre was Jareth... but it stuck in my mind. My fault, yes, I know.

I do like the story though. Jareth creating his own competition. A win-win if I ever saw it.

Well done.
Sallafe K chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
I am baffled.

Care to explain?

:D

...But that was awesome, if not haunting and freaky...and slightly confusing for my small mind. ;P

Whatever-I thoroughly enjoyed it anywhoo, and you should keep writing!

:D
neverlasting-legend chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Wow. Just...wow. I can't help but be amazed at the way you put together these words to form these sentences that come together in a story I can't even begin to describe how amazing they are.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »