Reviews for Dearest Deidara
Kurama111 chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
This is amazingly cut and i love it soooo much! :)
Okarilia chapter 1 . 1/16/2009

it was beatifull!so cute, adorable!

believe it! xDD

Darn it! if I could be deidara, and recieve that letter, I'd Cry! truly!

was incredible!

(please forgive my bad english! but I have to review it!)

please, keep writing things like this! n.n

Silentsoul66 chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
T_T That was really sad. I loved the way you've written it! Nice! :D
heLLzCat chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
this will continue to next chappie? continue it pwease.. this is rly nice.. i must admit that i nearly cry when I read this.. sasori hurt a lot..
OliviaOutcast chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
This is amazingly written. I loved every part of it. I think you should write a letter from Deidara to Sasori.
Crimson Cupcake chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
So sweet... SasoDei are an awesome couple!
this be a dead account chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
Ouhh, the ending of this made me want to choke and sob. :] The part about "I'm not perfect like you" and how he'd commit suicide and kill Deidara again. SO SWEET, ILOVVIT
Incomparable-Insanity chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
I love this story.

Great job and this pairing is my most favorite out of everything.

This isn't kind of corny for my taste, but very, very, very much sweet and very much loving.

Good luck on any more of your stories.
ThiefSuzy chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
...ya alive?, i had forgot ya existed... X3 just kiddin'!

...anyway! great storey!

...Suzy can see it coming... if Dei-chan had died, 'Sori would come to hell JUST to kill 'im again! (...and Suzy'd bring someone back to life just to kill 'em again! XD )

...oh, keep tha good work up, ya rock!

Side-CH chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
oddly enough i was listening to a cd that had letters from soldiers to there loved ones back in world war 2. And thats what comes to mind when i read this.

I say that as a good thing too. Since it dose carry that since of missing some one as well as loving some one so much that can only be put in a letter. How sentimental a person will get when putting pen to paper even though they wouldn't say things like this when next to that person.
Devilis Kyuu chapter 1 . 4/27/2008 CUTE!
Tweaked-uniquness chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
Aw, that was so cute!

Sasori and Deidara

sittin in a tree.

... wow, havent heard that in a while...

ADORABLE! -squeels and squeezes Wrath of Fire tightly-

-jumps up and down- UPDATE, UPDATE, UPDATE, UPDATE!