Reviews for Freshly Showered
MVoldy7 chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
i loved this! its hilarious! a perfect thing to brighten my bad day, thank you!
SilenceIsCompliance chapter 8 . 3/24/2012
I wanna know what happens next! Your epilogue just made the ending more ambiguous! Regardless, the story was amazing and I really enjoyed it. I don't usually read Katie/Oliver, but I really enjoyed this. Excellent!
ThePerfectMess chapter 8 . 3/10/2012
Loved it! So cute :)
LazyDaisy123 chapter 8 . 2/20/2012
Please continue a sequel! You are such an amazing author that I would read it in a heartbeat.
songwriter-cannot-hear chapter 8 . 1/29/2012
Such a cute storie. Are you continuing it?
Crying Pixie chapter 8 . 1/20/2012
This was a really cute story, but I'm waiting for the sequel! It looks like it will be just as cute :)
YES chapter 8 . 1/13/2012
Continue. Please. We need quality writers like you for this ship! And maybe some M-rated chapters? Just a suggestion, since they're all grown up now ;) In any case, anything you write is gonna be so freaking awesome and different I can tell.
EbonyK chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
I loved this story! The first chapter especially had me in stitches! D Love Katie x Oliver pairing, and also the twins and their respective girls. Loved your epilogue and think you should definitely continue to make a sequel! Fingers crossed! )
iamnumbernine chapter 8 . 1/3/2012
I can't wait to see the sequel!
Lunatikk chapter 8 . 12/27/2011
Hahahaha, they're playing for opposite teams; brilliant! I can't wait for you to start the sequel, it's going to be absolutely awesome. I thought the commentators at the beginning were a terrific way to make the introduction, and I'm excited to meet the whole cast—they look like a solid bunch of characters. I hope we get to see the old Hogwarts gang too & see how everyone's doing. Anyway, the plot is definitely worth pursuing, & I will anxiously wait for you to write more.

Lotsa E-Brownies, & hoping your holidays are going awesomely,

MarinaWrote chapter 8 . 12/26/2011
You should totally continue it! This story has a lot of potential and I would like to see the continuation of it. (:
magicalmangoes chapter 8 . 12/26/2011
You should totally continue it! Please! I can feel that it's going to be awesome! Please continue it! As a Christmas present?
ShiieldMaidenofGondor chapter 8 . 12/25/2011
I like where this is going! Please continue it! :)

Merry Christmas!
nobody chapter 8 . 12/24/2011
Please do continue i like your story so far and can't wait to see how you end it.
feathers789 chapter 8 . 12/24/2011
please continue! it looks really promising and you have really defined characters which is nice :) please do! this is the first time I've been moved to review in a very long time! xx
109 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »