Reviews for Tied Up
sumguy chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Ok, I had to stop reading, but only because there is enough bad-things-happening-to-SpongeBob "humor" in the post-season 3 episodes already.
WOWAMAZINGGG chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
wow it really looked like I was reading a fanfic. version of an episode!
you did really great on this one ;)

It also wasn’t too difficult to read, I could see everything play-out perfectly inside my head, so good job .

keep on writing plz.
smurfgirl chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
remember the part where spongebob wakes up and he's on the floor tied up and his belt buckle's undone? man, if someone walked in, they would freak and call the cops for assault( i bet you more mature bunch can guess what kind of assault)

CONGRATS! you're story sounds like a real episode in written form! that means that you are now officially AMAZING! I WORSHIP YOU!(okay, that last one was a joke)
Perfectly Maple chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
I guess I forgot to review this one as well. Damn, I'm a slacker.

It felt like such a real episode I almost forgot I was reading. You should become a series writer. Seriously. I'd give them your number if it wasn't for that restraining order against me. You'll have to give it to them yourself, sister.
jenben chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
Great story! I was really pleased with the last line-I hadn't realized that, either. The characters were surprisingly true to the show, as well (weird for a cartoon fan fic). Thanks!

jenben
SOLmaster chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
I WAS really episode-like. I liked it. I can totally imagine SpongeBob getting into a funny situation like that.
Sleepless Eremite chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
Hilarious! Great job staying in character. And it was episode-like. Vey satisfying for my Spongebob craving. :)