Reviews for Occasional Fluctuations in Character
Fuck whyyyyyyyyyyy T-T . Why can't there be a fluffy story for both of them :(
Horsesalt chapter 1 . 1/3
I knew it I FUCKING KNEW IT ;-; amazing writing though
Guest chapter 1 . 11/3/2016
I was just thinking Wolf did not take the break up Well and at the end surprise Fox is dead now i Will be sad all day ;-;
Kirito Nagasaki chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
T_T
Lamecrowned chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
Are you "certain swear word inserted her" kidding me? It didn't occur to me that he bloody died! My mother Christ! What? I'm going to go die now.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
The end makes me cry cause its so sad:'(
wolf mccloud chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
Whole f*ck! I friken recoiled when I read the last sentence. What is happening? I skipped a little of the first part to see if it got better and I thought it had because wolf was talking with Fox but...it didn't get better. Why do you do this to me?!
LettersOf-AE4 chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
That was just...Tear-wrenching. It really was. And that ending...God, I only saw it coming when Falco brought up the asteroid chunks. I thought it was just a bad break-up, but...

This is an amazing piece, it really was. Keep up the good work.
EvanescentCrystal chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Man oh man, you made me cry my eyes out here! :'(
This story was good, but MAN, I need to go read something happy.
Anyway, if we take into account how much I cried, this story is very sad.
RandomPerson9999 chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
I cried for five days straight! I thought there was going to be a happy ending! Greatjob! I really do love it.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Your story was very good. You have the rare talent of being able to use flashbacks without throwing of the entire story. However, I didnt like your ending, but that is just because I am a mega fanboy, and I hate it when characters I like die. Overall, a very good job.
Juni chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
So sad I was literally crying at the end. :( but great story
Kingdra - King of Dragons chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Makes me cry every single time I read it.
Bloodthirstyfang chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
wow..this made me cry so much! T_T great job on this story man! poor Wolf!
friggin123 chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
First off, let me say that I'm glad I'm reading these stories of yours now that way I can let out all of the "sad" before Christmas rolls around. Heh.

Anyway, I agree with Mr. Jericho completely. In addition to what was stated, I thought that the flashback towards the end was but a flash-forward. I figured at that point something was going to happen to Fox but I had no clue it already had happened. Nice work.

Lastly, I love the way you end your stories. Just picturing Fox entering back into the hangar in "Altruistic Anomalies" and Wolf walking from Fox's gravestone in this story really got to me. They were turning their backs on something great that was taken from them: Corneria for Fox, and Fox for Wolf. I can't help but feel a bit empty inside just thinking about it ... :(

Hahah, expert writing, my friend.

-Michael