Reviews for Warmth In My Memories
rebma726 chapter 93 . 10/22/2015
Oh my goodness, I am now going to accept this as the way Ed and Winry get engaged. It's so cute!
long live marshmallows chapter 28 . 8/17/2014
I'm panicking. I feel like I missed an entire chunk of the manga. What part was this!?
ShadowAlchemist503 chapter 5 . 9/28/2013
Heh, I like how vague this chapter is, so its making my imagination create scenarios! I really like this story so much, and I know this is like the 5th time I've said that in a review. But seriously, I love it!
ShadowAlchemist503 chapter 4 . 9/28/2013
This story made me say 'aw' again! Its really sweet how you're portraying the two of them in only a few paragraphs, and definitely making me want to read more. Excellent job author!
ShadowAlchemist503 chapter 3 . 9/28/2013
This physically made me say 'aww' (and rather loudly) and actually giggle. I think that is just too cute! Oh my gosh, if a picture like that would ever have shown up in the anime/manga, I would to say the least, be very happy. Great job author! :)
ShadowAlchemist503 chapter 2 . 9/28/2013
Oh yes, this was really amazing too! (I hope you're not going to be bothered by me calling your chapters all the time.) I never really thought about it, but yeah, I can definitely imagine Winry taking care of him like that while he's resting :)
ShadowAlchemist503 chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
Aw that was so short, yet it made me feel so sad and it was just so sweet! I love this story so much, and I'm pretty sure I read it before but didn't actually review _
colette.brunel.3 chapter 100 . 2/27/2013
I loved every chapter! I will be reading more of your stuff - I really like your writing. Thanks for an awesome story :)
colette.brunel.3 chapter 64 . 2/27/2013
This one seriously freaked me out for a moment, it was scary! I'm so glad it was just a nightmare and nothing more serious :)
colette.brunel.3 chapter 14 . 2/26/2013
HA! I really like this one!
colette.brunel.3 chapter 7 . 2/26/2013
I love all of these themes so far (and I love the writing as well)! Would you mind telling me where you got the prompts?
neevas chapter 100 . 2/21/2013