Reviews for Better Off Dead
Sparkiebunny chapter 4 . 8/22/2010
Very nice story! :)
Ziggimaguagua chapter 4 . 9/20/2009
wasn't too chick-flicky at all, it was perfect

The way Dean worries and hides it with jokes and the way the ending doesn't really answer anything, it's just there, it's perfect :D
milkteethbabydoll chapter 4 . 9/20/2008
Oh yes, I definitely enjoyed this. And no, not too chickflicky at all. I mean, who doesn't enjoy a tender moment or two between our boys? *g*
empath89 chapter 3 . 7/20/2008
I really liked this, although there were a couple of grammatical errors. I can't wait for the next chapter. Update soon!

hugs...empath
Singer Salvage chapter 3 . 7/18/2008
Wow o.o This is really interesting. I like it
maxandkiz chapter 3 . 7/18/2008
Wonderful chapter! Yea! Dean killed the wolf! Hope Sammy doesn't take what it said to heart. (But I know he will.) Man, John's being a real jerk to Sam. Looks like he'd be alittle more careful with the kid since he's hurt. Guess that's asking too much of him when he's mad. :)

Lisa
macs ace chapter 3 . 7/18/2008
Another wicked chapter. I'm so glad Dean was there to save Sammy. Can't wait to read the last chapter!
Colby's girl chapter 3 . 7/18/2008
Great chapter. Thanks
tOrA9223 chapter 3 . 7/17/2008
Made me laugh! Continue!
Kaewi chapter 3 . 7/17/2008
Great chapter. I love the line "don't be a pervert" from Dean, that was hilarious.
sammygirl1963 chapter 3 . 7/17/2008
Aweesome chapter. Wow, you had me on the edge of my seat while Sammy was trying to hold of the wolf sonering if Dean was going to wake up in time to help his baby brother.

Can't wait for your next chapter!
Kim chapter 3 . 7/17/2008
Just a small nitpick. Sam and Dean are about 4 years and 3 months apart, so it would be impossible for them to be 14 and 16 at the same time. If Dean is 16, Sam has to be either 11 or 12.
empath89 chapter 2 . 6/27/2008
I really like this, but that's a horrible place to end it! Update soon!

hugs...empath
vonnie836 chapter 2 . 6/22/2008
Oh man, this sounds bad, the boys are in trouble and John can't get to them in time. You got to update soon, need to know what's going on. Pretty please. Hugs, Vonnie
Colby's girl chapter 2 . 6/21/2008
Great chapter, but I need more. SOON!