Reviews for The Greatest Show Unearthed
sizuka chan chapter 4 . 12/29/2012
i am completely captivated by this story, you have no idea. i realize that you haven't been updating in quite a while, but some part of me still holds hope that this story will be completed in the future. i hope! but of course the choice is yours, you wonderful author!
janiisaur chapter 4 . 8/9/2012
It's been years! :l Is this story discontinued?
Kemi Kemi chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
amazing story, incredible plot! I'm lovin every chap of it! please, tell me ur not planing to abandon it D: it'd be such a waste...
Kemi Kemi chapter 4 . 1/11/2012
such an amazing plot! hope u didn't give up on this one! such a lovely lovely story can't go wasted like that! looking forward to your next chap!
Toonfanatic5 chapter 4 . 11/5/2011
Ok ya, I'd be one of those people who wpuld go "ewww, incest!" But seeing as your story is brilliant and different, I'm putting up with it.

I see you haven't updated in years and that's rather disappointing :'(

I'm really curious as to how this story will develop so please update soon. Pleeeeeeeeeeeeease?

Oh and just a small tip, just check your spelling :) other than that, your story is AWESOME!
misakichan101 chapter 4 . 10/20/2011
i have but one thing to say:

PLEASE CONTINUE THIS. This is so amazing, best kind of writing i've discovered in such a long time! And it's been like 3 years now? :[ Wish you'd continue this. I'm really curious to what's about to happen !
meantimegirl chapter 4 . 5/15/2011
you're right. sakura really is doll-like. and the sasori obssession towrds sakura bit is kinda creepy but oh so good to read about. i can't wait for the sasusaku interaction. i think this story is worth waiting for.
TheShadowedKissedAngel chapter 4 . 1/26/2011
Could you please countinue the story? It's really good But I understand if you don't want to, it is a pain to write long chapters.
MiserysNightmare chapter 4 . 9/16/2010
I have to say this is a very interesting story. I love it. Its dark and haunting with a touch of madness. I am curious on a few things though; one, do you come up with the little tad bits in the beginning and at then end? If so, I wonder what inspired you. They are morbidly inspirational.
MidnightCherryBlossomCat chapter 4 . 7/26/2010
WOW THIS IS GREAT!

Can't wait to read what happens next!
Starfire8001 chapter 4 . 7/1/2010
This story is freakin' amazing!
WatashiNoTenshi07 chapter 4 . 3/7/2010
please update ! this story is so unique. creepy but interesting...
fuyukoigokoro chapter 4 . 11/15/2009
are neji and hina cannabiles? o.O!
justboredokay chapter 4 . 11/4/2009
very interesting
Poisoned Blossom chapter 4 . 9/27/2009
is there something wrong with me? because i think gaara is realy cute