Reviews for Of Demons And Goddesses
Aww
KieraTDG chapter 1 . 3/27
Lolz. Awesome;-)
Shayde F. Revelle chapter 12 . 2/5
Huh. Despite the pink hair, I didn't even register that it's Sakura. Technically, it's not, she doesn't have the same personality, or even a fraction of it, not even the name. To me, this is not Sakura. This is Sky. Two different characters.
Okumura Hikari chapter 12 . 8/23/2014
I really like this story! It's one of my fav kisasaku stories so please update soon!
Guest chapter 12 . 1/26/2014
Hey, I just wanted to know if you would continue with this story. It's starting to become really interesting. Thank you
Mistress AnnMei chapter 12 . 12/16/2013
OROCHIMARU IS A SICK ASS BASTARD! KISAME SHOULD'VE KILLED HIS BITCH ASS! And kimimaro and orochimaru? Ew. Kimimaro is WAYYY too hot.
Mistress AnnMei chapter 8 . 12/16/2013
O.O
WoW
Mistress AnnMei chapter 4 . 12/16/2013
she's crazy! she's fucking nuts! sorry i meant...he's crazy! he's fucking nuts!
Mistress AnnMei chapter 3 . 12/16/2013
OH SHE'S A BITCH. AND HE'S A PANSY. IF I WERE HIM, I WOULD'VE DESTROYED HER (Sexwise)
Mistress AnnMei chapter 2 . 12/16/2013
SHE'S A MOLESTER! THIS IS STILL FUNNY THOUGH...
wandwaving chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
I was so excited to see this, thinking I found another Sakura/Kisame fic. It was such a let down to find out that no, you just tagged it wrong and it's in fact just a Mary Sue OC.
You really should take out Sakura's name in this, it's wrong to lead readers here with false hopes. I like Kisame as a character himself and might have even read this if it wasn't so misleading.
It's a huge disappointment to see a writer using false pretenses like this.
imnotahumanbeing chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
I couldnt help but die of laughter. Especially at the Kee-Kee part. Your character is a riot.
Forever-Buckskin chapter 12 . 7/3/2013
Oh my god! I always knew OROCHIMARU WAS GAY! Oh my gosh it made me laugh alot until got to the almost rape part! Whew that was close! Beat him up Tobi and kisame! I got a question does anyone other than zetsu and pein know who tobi is? I am so glad you update and I can not wait for the next chappie! When I saw this I was like AH! Finally an update! Halaluah!
Forever-Buckskin chapter 10 . 7/2/2013
I hope you update again! Pwease with cherrys on top!?
itachiluver chapter 11 . 5/11/2013