Reviews for Hunting for Hagrid
tigerlily124 chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
Great job! I Wonder what kind of revenge Severus will take on Barnes.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
very nice!
KrazyKimmy chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
As usual; brilliant story.

Genius plotline, perfect mix of humour and drama; lovin' Severus as usual.

Simply Perfect.
snarky Beth chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
Hahaha! This story was really funny, I enjoyed reading it a lot. Good story, it was very intertaining to read.
Z-L.B chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
LOL Lovin it, lovin it! ~ZLB
The Swordsman chapter 1 . 11/21/2005
I love it! Please write more soon!

The Swordsman
Stock relicquaeroyahoo.com chapter 1 . 1/29/2005
... I realize he isn't even my character, but this doesn't seem like Jeffrey at all. Jeffrey is a grown man and a responsible healer; while his excitement regarding his surroundings may be justified, his blatant disregard for sage instructions isn't. ::checks date:: Maybe this is one of your earlier works? In 'A Promise to be Better' he was so different...
salzgurke chapter 1 . 11/30/2004
Alright... where to start... Ok, first: I have read all your stories ages ago, but never reviewed - shame on me! So I will start commenting now, when I will read your stories once more, although I'm not sure, if you even still care about reviews on your fics, since they are quite "old" already.

Second: although I don't think JKR sees him this way, I love those Severus-is-our-greatest-hero-fics! And I love h/c... so you are my hero too :-D.. This fic here is amazing, you even manage to get some hurt&comfort for poor Snapey in there (well, not that I didn't expect it though, since it's a "Raven Dancer-Fic" ;-))... I really like it and I don't regret that you are on my favourite authors-list for a long time already. Thank you! :-)
Logospilgrim chapter 1 . 1/13/2004
When I started this fic, I didn't expect that Severus would be injured, but you managed to send me over the moon yet again! What IS it about Severus hurt/care fics that is so delicious? a) they almost always portray him in a heroic light, b) he is forced to lower his defenses and c) his tender, human core is exposed, and previously blind onlookers are put to shame by it. So, once again, bravo!
Cuccussette chapter 1 . 10/1/2003
It is hard for me imagine a SS hurted, injuried, etc. In my mind, Snape was powerful in magic, weak in human relationship, not handsome, strong and brave. I'm sorry, Alan Rickman's fans... I'd like having sex with a such guy, mum made me eyes - and something hot under my belt - but I imagine Snape as ugly and disturbing ... and not weak !

However, Your Snape is a diffrent, wonderful creation. I'm asking: do you imagine him as in books or as in movies ?

Go on, more field trip !
kagemusha chapter 1 . 2/2/2003
Nice levity after such a stressful beginning. Good good good!
Ghosthic Satane chapter 1 . 8/1/2002
Funny.
Tidmag chapter 1 . 2/19/2002
You make my face hurt with laughter.

It sounds like a lovely gathering...kinda wish I could join in.

Thank you for the lovely comments.
HLB chapter 1 . 2/12/2002
just a little lunch-time reading.

I agree with Severus..."no more #$% field trips!"
Cissy chapter 1 . 2/7/2002
Now, what wouldn't a good laugh cure. Laughed a lot. Nice story.