Reviews for His Greatest Mistake
tt crews chapter 8 . 11/26/2011
I just discovered this fic. I'm leaving this review as a little fishfood to draw the attention of your inner goldfish.

Eight chapters in and we don't know what the title refers to! These first chapters have set the stage and show us a very dangerous world with terrorist attacks a daily occurrence. We also have an intriguing reference to a mysterious prophecy and a large cast of characters.

"Monster" (huge and sprawling?)does seem an apt description.

Hope to see an alert in my inbox before the new year.
Immortal Elf chapter 8 . 8/30/2011
So glad you finally updated. This was a very intriguing chapter. You're very good at writing out Regulus' inner conflict. I look forward to your next update :).
Selena Marie Weasley chapter 8 . 8/11/2011
Love it, love it, love it. I love the whole idea of this story and I can't wait for the next chapter. Update again soon please!
Lira-leigh54 chapter 8 . 8/11/2011
Fantastic story! I'm usually not a huge fan of A/U fics...they tend to be too out of character,or to happy and perfect all wrapped up with a pretty bow. Your characters all seem very cannon though. Sirius is by far my favorite;) love that Regulus gets to be a gets to be a good guy but still has to make realistic choices.

Hope you finish the story!
Furionknight chapter 8 . 8/11/2011
I look forward to more :)
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 8 . 8/11/2011
What a terrible choice to have to make... great work on the chapter though!
cASPER chapter 6 . 8/8/2011
Bellatrix is Tonk's aunt not cousin.
Ren chapter 7 . 4/11/2011
Please, please, PLEASE tell me you're planning on continuing this.

It is one of my favorite stories and I can't even tell you the reaction I had when this popped up in my updates!

Excellent, excellent! :D
tlc27 chapter 7 . 3/28/2011
Wow, this is a great story. I hope we don't have to wait two years for the next update :).
Jump Highly chapter 7 . 3/14/2011
If you're still up for writing, I'm certainly interested in reading!
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 7 . 3/13/2011
Rather short chapter but somethings better than nothing. Are we going to see more?
ImmortalElf85 chapter 7 . 3/12/2011
Hi there,

I just wanted to let you know I am glad you updated your fic. I have been popping by every now and then to make sure that my 'alert' was still working :). Too bad that you lost your inspiration, I hope you have found back some of it now. As for the time in between chapters, I totally understand how it all just goes by in a flash.

I liked this chapter, especially the bond between Lily and Remus. I also enjoyed reading about Regulus, I think he deserves more attention that he got in the books :). I'm looking forward to your next chapter :).
Furionknight chapter 7 . 3/11/2011
I look forward to more :)
Under the Cover of Darkness chapter 6 . 8/31/2010
Very exciting. Love the story. Hoping with all my heart you'll update and begging that you'll continue.
Under the Cover of Darkness chapter 5 . 8/31/2010
I love the plot twist at the end. I really wish you'd continue the story! It's so good.