Reviews for Peace, Love and Unicorns
Lil' DeiDei chapter 1 . 1/29
Oh wow. That was amazing. Your warped sense of humour and unique writing style speak to me. Hope all is well!
budchick chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
HAHAHAHA! I think the best bit was Jugo screaming I WANDERED AS LONELY AS A CLOUD and then throwing himself out of the window. Poor animals and animal rights activists.
thatgirlingrey chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
I love the whole thing but my fave was about kakuzu and jugo and the anger management class
mndstjohn chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
Funny story!
Cyri's Alter Ego chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
Haha, this story made me chuckle. Deidara as a 'freedom fighter' is something I can totally see.
Alibi Nonsense chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
I am currently hee-hawing like a donkey. At your story, not for jollies. For jollies, I am reading your story.
astala7 chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
Wow! I had to laugh so hard when Hidans blood cells began to fight back! That was bloody amazing. I'm still rolling on the ground.
Proper the Incredible chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
I think I'm in love with you and your writing.
Gal Can't Help It chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
Loved it, great style of writing made it a pleasure to read. I'm glad I came across it, I look forward to reading more of your stories, if you choose to leave them up.
Hodgeheg chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Lol. I love crack. I noticed that it said in your profile that you were going to be deleting all of your stories. PLEASE don't, I love them too much! XD
TheMysticalFett chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
So wrong. So hilarious. Utter brilliance.
weepingangel1 chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
This. Is. Brilliant.
1tE5o6 chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
XD hahahaha loved it~~~
a Happy Psychosis chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
I was literally screaming into my hand all the way through this.

Utterly brilliant.
Willow-Bee the Cat chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
So wrong. So very, very wrong. And so hilarious.