Reviews for Glimpses
Jinx chapter 25 . 6/27
Man, time flies. I remembered I loved reading updates to this story.
Pixychick84 chapter 25 . 2/21
YES YES I DO! I STILL REMEMBER I WAS SOOO HAPPY TO SAY YOU UPDATED this is one of the only stories I STILL LOVE all these years and am not embaressed to admit i red and still read! I was saving this for my day off, LOVE IT! Please say you still plan to update more! As always I wish your version was canon. Way better !
Guntz chapter 25 . 2/18
Maybe there will be a story where Uriya, Himeko, and Ginjo fight the Quincy!Nazis
LylithB chapter 11 . 2/13
Hahaha this is hilarious
Kamiko Kiyo chapter 25 . 2/11
Haha. I asked those exact questions while combing through my memories to try and piece things together. However, what I didn't need to try and remember was what a great set of stories this was a part of!

While totally shocked that there was an update for this, it's much appreciated that you went through the trouble of finishing and releasing it! I haven't been in the bleach fandom for a long time, but as far as I can tell, you're writing this chapter was the same as it's always been. Spot on like I'm reading the show itself.

I know it's hard to pick something up after a long time like this, but if you ever feel the spirit of writing move you to this story verse again, I can promise you people like me will be waiting eagerly to read what you have in mind. :)
lovescent chapter 25 . 2/11
are you kidding me?! this is one of my favourite stories, its honestly a classic! this felt like hearing from an old friend to be honest, and yes I still remember almost everything that happened, thanks for the chapter it was very sweet and well-written, you're not rusty at all *hint,hint*.. really happy to hear from you!
I am laughing. I am laughing so damn loud right now. Good job.
Guest chapter 24 . 8/25/2016
Love love love this continuation of searching/evolve! I know it's been awhile but I'd love to see more antics from these crazy kids (especially himeko and uriya they are so so cute). Thanks for writing all of these out, reading these totally made my day!
Matchakuma chapter 24 . 1/13/2016
These one shots are so amazing! I enjoyed reading them so much and they made me laugh hard! Some lines were so funny I would reread them 3 times haha. I hope you're still writing because your writing skills are awesome!
fd5dkdo3 chapter 18 . 5/29/2015
LoL this was a funny chapter
Calise chapter 5 . 12/8/2014
I love genjis and his parent's relationship! So hilarious
Calise chapter 3 . 12/8/2014
Okay so i still have to review Searching, which i LOVE. But this chapter was so cute. I love the young personalities you developed for the characters. Rukia and ichigo make lovely parents
Jc1009 chapter 23 . 11/22/2014
I love your writing. I hope you come back to these soon. You're soon good. I adore this idea you have for 3 of my favorite characters. I world LOVE to see the evolution if their relationships and romance. Please come back. It's just so good! I love the original idea and these glimpses you've given us. I've read all straight through since last night. Please come back soon because it seems like you just stopped and that's a HUGE loss.
Guest chapter 24 . 4/30/2014
I LOVED THIS STORY. Great job, I loved every bit of it and nel/Grimm, they are so cute _ and I love all the couples on here. I really enjoyed reading this story :)
Pixychick84 chapter 24 . 3/7/2014
Ah I I'm so exited! I thought this was the only sequal to Searching! And I love Neil! Actully was a little disapointed when I didn't see her as her and Ulquiorra are my fave aroncar! Can't wait to read that now, I was sad that her memories seem rather dark and I'm fairly sertin there is no hope for her to loveing 'Brothers.' Thank you for the read! Was a amazing and looking forward to updates! :)