Reviews for Glimpses
Love love love this continuation of searching/evolve! I know it's been awhile but I'd love to see more antics from these crazy kids (especially himeko and uriya they are so so cute). Thanks for writing all of these out, reading these totally made my day!
Matchakuma chapter 24 . 1/13
These one shots are so amazing! I enjoyed reading them so much and they made me laugh hard! Some lines were so funny I would reread them 3 times haha. I hope you're still writing because your writing skills are awesome!
TemariFire chapter 18 . 5/29/2015
LoL this was a funny chapter
Calise chapter 5 . 12/8/2014
I love genjis and his parent's relationship! So hilarious
Calise chapter 3 . 12/8/2014
Okay so i still have to review Searching, which i LOVE. But this chapter was so cute. I love the young personalities you developed for the characters. Rukia and ichigo make lovely parents
Jc1009 chapter 23 . 11/22/2014
I love your writing. I hope you come back to these soon. You're soon good. I adore this idea you have for 3 of my favorite characters. I world LOVE to see the evolution if their relationships and romance. Please come back. It's just so good! I love the original idea and these glimpses you've given us. I've read all straight through since last night. Please come back soon because it seems like you just stopped and that's a HUGE loss.
Guest chapter 24 . 4/30/2014
I LOVED THIS STORY. Great job, I loved every bit of it and nel/Grimm, they are so cute _ and I love all the couples on here. I really enjoyed reading this story :)
Pixychick84 chapter 24 . 3/7/2014
Ah I I'm so exited! I thought this was the only sequal to Searching! And I love Neil! Actully was a little disapointed when I didn't see her as her and Ulquiorra are my fave aroncar! Can't wait to read that now, I was sad that her memories seem rather dark and I'm fairly sertin there is no hope for her to loveing 'Brothers.' Thank you for the read! Was a amazing and looking forward to updates! :)
Pixychick84 chapter 22 . 3/6/2014
I know this was only an OC for the sake of another perspective but i'm really hopeing she will make another aperance as I love the dinamic between the two (or 3?) of them :D
Pixychick84 chapter 17 . 3/6/2014
:O Hes good at art!? No way, hahah I can totaly see that. And I was woundering what would become of the rest of the espada...
Pixychick84 chapter 15 . 3/6/2014
So... Were they reall spells?
Pixychick84 chapter 12 . 3/5/2014
Gahhh Ok I keep telling myself I wont review every chapter but damin I'm in love with your style of writing! I love that seen with Ichigo and Orihime/himeko again so funny yet beautiful and tue to cahricter. Serioulsy if you wrote a book i would read it :)
Pixychick84 chapter 11 . 3/5/2014
Hahahahha oh my gosh your formal to normal tranlation was HALRIOUS! Spot on once again with chaticters also. Hehe
Pixychick84 chapter 7 . 3/5/2014
Sorry to be anying and review like every cahpter but this was cute agian, I like how you piortrayed Urahara and Am only slightly disapointed that she won't be a shiname... I was hoping she could be. Still love the chapter, P.s I totaly want gummy hollows!
Pixychick84 chapter 6 . 3/5/2014
Aww Uryuu is a good dad!