Reviews for My Hypnotism
Sweet Nigthmare chapter 1 . 5/16
I haven't read many of your stories currently but it's just a matter of time.

This story is just amazing. I really don't know how to tell you how much it's perfect in every way. Perry and JD's relationship is just what you can imagine of a dad and a son's love. I was so sad for Dr. Cox when five years old JD had to disappear. He was (kind of) his new child.

I really really loved it! Like all the other stories of yours I've already read. (I'm so gonna read the other ones too!)

Thank you so much for this story!
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 10 . 4/30
Awwwww...
Ey, it's too bad he didn't remember. (tho, his subconscious seems to! :3)
Sweet fic! :D
BlueLawliet chapter 10 . 3/13
This story is just so sappy and fluffy and eugh and damnit I READ ALL OF IT. IT WAS AMAZING.
Cerulean Pen chapter 10 . 9/11/2014
I've never been a fluff/cute stuff person. It's just not my thing. But after I uncovered your profile and your incredibly impressive writing portfolio, I found myself coming back to this story every time I scrolled through your story list. It sounded too cutesy, too silly for my taste, but I went for it anyway and man, am I glad.

This story was just... adorable. Of course. JD acting like a five-year-old is inherently adorable. But you managed to add facets of every genre: hurt/comfort, humor, a touch of angst. And you did it all while perfectly capturing everyone's personalities. I've seen Doctor Cox's paternal instincts for JD hashed out again and again, but I think this is the first time I've actually seen its complexities totally explored and just utilized to the story's full advantage. I rarely use this term in reviews, but this was a damn near perfect story. I'm sorry to see that you haven't posted things in a while, but I'll continue working my way through your portfolio. You've got quite the story-telling gift.
The-Time-Travelling-Hippie chapter 9 . 11/11/2012
"Can you pass me the blue piece, Daddy?"

This made me squeal, in joy and in sadness. Poor J.D.! I kind of wish that he didn't have to change back to normal J.D. again...
Loving this so much.
InsaneProcrastinator007 chapter 10 . 8/2/2012
gosh darn it that nearly made me cry
i love this story
Common Spring chapter 10 . 7/23/2012
That was... I think that was the cutest damn thing I've ever read. You are simply amazing!
andysanime chapter 10 . 4/7/2011
Aww, this was a really cute story though I wonder what Jordan would think about Dr. Cox letting JD stay... ah she would probably mock him or something. In any case, really good job.
Replica Velocity a.k.a. X5 714 chapter 10 . 12/10/2009
That was so amazing- and I love how Cox can't just shift back to the way it was- and this was such a sweet story!
angeljaehyo chapter 10 . 8/4/2009
That was a whole lot of... sugar. Fluff. Maybe a little tiny bit icky.

But I love that kind of stuff :D

And again, I can't really say that Perry was OoC, because maybe he likes children that much that everything would have turned out that way.

And little JD was so cute (:

I was sad when JD had to turn back to normal again. I adore the father-and-son-relationship between Perry and JD. Especially your way of describing it.

But hey - there's a sequel, yeah.

Thank you for preventing me to freak out because of the lack of Scrubs in my summer hoildays (today I finished season 6 and my friend who could give me 7 and 8 isn't at home for a few days... ;_; and youtube has deleted everything) (:
LyssaLaughable chapter 10 . 7/25/2009
Aw ]

That was the most adorable story ever!

I love how you had Carla and Turk tape the idiots mouth heehe.

It was super funnyD

I am glad doctor cox decided to be nice in the end ]

LyssaLestrange 0.o
inactive413 chapter 9 . 6/20/2009
aw! D: poor Dr. Cox!

but JD calling the brocolli icky made me think of when I was a kid and I called Chinese food 'yuck yuck food'

xD! (I was and still am a SUPER picky eater :P)

- Rosel
Nightshade's sydneylover150 chapter 7 . 4/14/2009
hey I was just rereading this (because it totally rocks!) and I noticed people called you on the fact that JD wanted to watch Underdog. Underdog the cartoon started in 1963 or 1965 and continued to air at different times until the early 90s. So JD probably did watch it (knowing ohio's public programming). I just wanted to let you know you had it right. You could also get away with speed racer, scooby, and possibly even snoorkles (I have a feeling I just dated myself).

And if you ever write another story along this line, Bambi was originally made in 1940s, other movies were fantasia, robin hood, bedknobs and broomsticks, and a few others were out and probably running onto specials similar to the wizard of oz and periodically on the big screen like bambie did in 89 when I was little.

Just thought I'd give ya some support, sorry if I babbled.
andaere chapter 10 . 3/4/2009
Oh. My. God.

This is ADORABLE. It's beyong adorable, it's, it's... aww!

I /LOVE/ the plot idea - pure genius. And it's written so well - descriptive, interesting, and funny, with nice, snappy dialogue. Plus, you managed to keep all the characters IC, which is really a very impressive feat for this plotline. Even Dr. Cox was always in character.

I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH! And I love you for writing it! Thank you, thank you, thank you! You're amazing!
Get Real Or Die chapter 10 . 2/9/2009
great story. i really like this verse that you have going. only one beef: at five, j.d wouldn't have been able to see the lion king because it came out in 95 and he would have been a preteen (?)should have used the transformers movie with judd nelson