Reviews for My Hypnotism
Elgarth chapter 10 . 3/5
AAAAAAAWWWWWWWW ! This is the cutest damn thing I Have ever read ever... It's also really well written and fun to read. Puh-lease write more amazing fan fictions like this one because can't keep undoubtable genius like that all to yourself. While you share your awesomeness I am going to read it all over again because it is THAT frickin good and so unbelievably cute aaawwwww
Amu4ever chapter 10 . 12/18/2015
Huh, that's the end, really? I was so sure that I saw a sequel for this just a few minutes ago...

But it didn't have a picture in contrast to many other jd stories, which have the same picture this story has...
Amu4ever chapter 9 . 12/18/2015
Ohh poor Dr. Cox, wasn't ready to loose his baby
Sweet Nigthmare chapter 1 . 5/16/2015
I haven't read many of your stories currently but it's just a matter of time.

This story is just amazing. I really don't know how to tell you how much it's perfect in every way. Perry and JD's relationship is just what you can imagine of a dad and a son's love. I was so sad for Dr. Cox when five years old JD had to disappear. He was (kind of) his new child.

I really really loved it! Like all the other stories of yours I've already read. (I'm so gonna read the other ones too!)

Thank you so much for this story!
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 10 . 4/30/2015
Ey, it's too bad he didn't remember. (tho, his subconscious seems to! :3)
Sweet fic! :D
BlueLawliet chapter 10 . 3/13/2015
This story is just so sappy and fluffy and eugh and damnit I READ ALL OF IT. IT WAS AMAZING.
Cerulean Pen chapter 10 . 9/11/2014
I've never been a fluff/cute stuff person. It's just not my thing. But after I uncovered your profile and your incredibly impressive writing portfolio, I found myself coming back to this story every time I scrolled through your story list. It sounded too cutesy, too silly for my taste, but I went for it anyway and man, am I glad.

This story was just... adorable. Of course. JD acting like a five-year-old is inherently adorable. But you managed to add facets of every genre: hurt/comfort, humor, a touch of angst. And you did it all while perfectly capturing everyone's personalities. I've seen Doctor Cox's paternal instincts for JD hashed out again and again, but I think this is the first time I've actually seen its complexities totally explored and just utilized to the story's full advantage. I rarely use this term in reviews, but this was a damn near perfect story. I'm sorry to see that you haven't posted things in a while, but I'll continue working my way through your portfolio. You've got quite the story-telling gift.
The-Time-Travelling-Hippie chapter 9 . 11/11/2012
"Can you pass me the blue piece, Daddy?"

This made me squeal, in joy and in sadness. Poor J.D.! I kind of wish that he didn't have to change back to normal J.D. again...
Loving this so much.
InsaneProcrastinator007 chapter 10 . 8/2/2012
gosh darn it that nearly made me cry
i love this story
Common Spring chapter 10 . 7/23/2012
That was... I think that was the cutest damn thing I've ever read. You are simply amazing!
andysanime chapter 10 . 4/7/2011
Aww, this was a really cute story though I wonder what Jordan would think about Dr. Cox letting JD stay... ah she would probably mock him or something. In any case, really good job.
Replica Velocity a.k.a. X5 714 chapter 10 . 12/10/2009
That was so amazing- and I love how Cox can't just shift back to the way it was- and this was such a sweet story!
angeljaehyo chapter 10 . 8/4/2009
That was a whole lot of... sugar. Fluff. Maybe a little tiny bit icky.

But I love that kind of stuff :D

And again, I can't really say that Perry was OoC, because maybe he likes children that much that everything would have turned out that way.

And little JD was so cute (:

I was sad when JD had to turn back to normal again. I adore the father-and-son-relationship between Perry and JD. Especially your way of describing it.

But hey - there's a sequel, yeah.

Thank you for preventing me to freak out because of the lack of Scrubs in my summer hoildays (today I finished season 6 and my friend who could give me 7 and 8 isn't at home for a few days... ;_; and youtube has deleted everything) (:
LyssaLaughable chapter 10 . 7/25/2009
Aw ]

That was the most adorable story ever!

I love how you had Carla and Turk tape the idiots mouth heehe.

It was super funnyD

I am glad doctor cox decided to be nice in the end ]

LyssaLestrange 0.o
inactive413 chapter 9 . 6/20/2009
aw! D: poor Dr. Cox!

but JD calling the brocolli icky made me think of when I was a kid and I called Chinese food 'yuck yuck food'

xD! (I was and still am a SUPER picky eater :P)

- Rosel