Reviews for Forever friends
Guest chapter 3 . 12/5/2015
Wow this was quite a leap, but now I can appreciate more what you've done here, rushing the romance at the beginning as your end game was something different. Reconciliation romance can also be pretty satisfying, rock it Eko ;)
I'm hooked, look forward to reading more
Guest chapter 2 . 12/5/2015
What an awful first boyfriend experience you gave her! Yikes o.O
I feel the romance with TK just fell into place inevitably, it was so predictable, I personally prefer my romance to be spicy, filled with uncertainty and have a large build up. Unless this doesn't suit the pace of the story?
But anyway I'm glad they're together :D
Guest chapter 1 . 12/5/2015
Love this story, the age jumping thing could get confusing if you carry it on indefinitely but so far I feel its worked well and not been too jumpy. You characterised young Kari and TK well, but it would have been nice to see more action with them side by side and less mushy stuff.
I shall be reading further though, so you've gripped me
Aero Angemon chapter 16 . 12/5/2015
Can't wait to read more keep up the good work
YourSecretAdmire chapter 15 . 7/25/2014
Please update! I love this :D
Digi-fanCatt chapter 15 . 5/10/2014
I, I am now horrified by this "Master." How ever, this story is definitely living up beyond my hopes for it. (Heh, "hopes," pun.)
Digi-fanCatt chapter 14 . 5/6/2014
This is an interesting story!
MashiroAzuki chapter 13 . 12/11/2013
I'm guessing Wormmon is Aimi's digimon. I hope you continue this thing. I'm looking forward to it
MashiroAzuki chapter 12 . 12/11/2013
Please stop with gooey gooey mushy things...it's so ugh. Like YUCK!
MashiroAzuki chapter 8 . 12/11/2013
In my mind, Sora would be the first or second (there's still Tai, right?) to accept Kari's son. Not the last.
MashiroAzuki chapter 6 . 12/11/2013
Note this :

Joe's hair is BLUE, NOT purple.
MashiroAzuki chapter 4 . 12/11/2013
If Kari and TK are 20, then Tai and Matt should be 23. Note that, the brothers are 3 years older you know..
MashiroAzuki chapter 3 . 12/11/2013
Yay! TK found out he has a son! What joy!
MashiroAzuki chapter 2 . 12/11/2013
That's sad. Whatever -_-
MashiroAzuki chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
If I was the writer, I wouldn't make Kari go out with someone sooo dirty and horrible. Try someone who actually have respect for girls' pride, is jealous of Kari's best friend relationship with TK (because Kari spends more time hanging out with TK instead of her boyfriend), and Kari's first kiss is with TK. If anyone forced her to kiss him, she will dump him straight away for not respecting her wishes. That would be the perfect personality for Kari (in my opinion).