Reviews for Darien's View
Mewkishigo98 chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
Ok im just sayin but some of these lines are from Sailor moon abriged
Sidnei chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
Omg omg omg omg... i completely remember this fic! You totally were a famous writer from our Sailor Moon fanfic fandom! It is so hard to find these stories anymore, which i loved! I loved this story, great blast from the past!
Haibara chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
I love this story, no matter how many times I read it. All of the familiar lines still echo in my head, even all these years later. Thank you for posting this on . And thank you for writing it originally. Your writings and many others' helped make a lot of happy Sailor Moon memories for me.

Hope that you're still a fan and looking forward to the SM reboot coming this summer. Take care of yourself and your family!
Amber Bellum chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
I cant believe you only have 30 reviews!
this story was great!
PhoenixW4Me chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
While I read the part about Jordan sharing smells I could've sworn I smelled something. Trust me. I've got 2 younger siblings and I know what dirty diapers smell like. And I definately smelled a diaper.
SakuSyaoLvr chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Really good! Loved how u uwed dariens pov the whole time! Really good job!
LilyPSuzeSMiaM chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
.God. That was...inspiring. The only way I can put it. Not the most perfect fic in the world, there's always room for improvement, but still pretty amazing! I am also a humongous fan of Darien (but I prefer the japanese version:Mamo-chan, so much cuter!) so this was really cool.
svgurl410 chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
i really liked how you wrote the doom tree series from darien's POV. and i really enjoyed how you had darien realize he had feelings for serena before he got his memory back. that was something that was lacking in the show and i really wish that he had fallen for her, even without his memories.

however, a suggestion i have is that you put spaces between your paragraphs. it makes it easier for the reader to get through the story.

it's just a suggestion though. i still think your story is fabulous and i loved darien telling allen he has competition for serena. :D

great work! :)
raddude92 chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
that was rreally really good..you kept it in dariens point of view the whole time and stayed with the time line..definetly the best darien pov story iv read xx.
GoldenRat chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
What a totally awesome fic! Darien's POV was really well done.
BluWine chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
Back when I was about nine... ten years old, my parents got a computer. With that computer came the Internet. My love for Sailor Moon from when it first came out in Asia led me to search for Sailor Moon related subjects on the net. Around then, I found your your story on a website... (the name Mark Berger was on the website and it stuck in my memory so I can find it anytime I want to read it again.) Not just because this story was absolutely GENIUS and well-written, but it was my first.

lol. How lucky was i to have had Darien's View as my first fanfic EVER. Since then, I've been hooked. I've attempted my own SM fics but to no avail. I feel that my fanfic writing "talents" are more on movies than series.

Anyways, I just wanted to share that with you. This fanfic is more than just a wonderfully romantic and angsty(kinda) and beautiful fic. It was my first fanfic. Fate brought me to it to shape the next decade plus of my life.

I felt that I had to write that when I found that the story was on ff.n. All kudos and credit to you. I LOVE "darien's view". To this day, I still recommend it to those I come across who haven't been graced by this story. I probably still will when I enter college.

Best Wishes,

Patricia
elianthos chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
Hi Jennifer-sama!

Finally I'm able to review this one (and to reply).

You've achieved the almost miracolous task to make me recall and reconsider the Doom Tree saga in a better light.

And to reconsider Mamoru's behaviour as well. You graced him with a massive -in comparison- amount of smartness and self-humour. Even his Lawrence of Arabia subconscious projection , who even in my most early and most fangirlish days was a source of embarassment (*loving* embarassment at best), is now slightly more acceptable *pats the massive blade*.

AND you revealed the slow, subtle turning of his feeling towards Usagi as well. Very very well done!

About the 'old news' you gently shared with me, well... I'm glad you did. And a bit sad. Even if I'm now 26 (side side note: we are the same age. I'm so glad)years old, my naive fangirl's heart would have like to believe that some of you Authors were immune to the growing apart of friends happening. But, alas, this is life.

Of course, I hope 'they' are doing better too.

And no, I didn't dump on me , whatever this means ; (sorry, but I'm Italian. U.S. slangs are not so easy to figure out sometimes for me. Did you mean something like 'disappoint'? Or - heaven forbid - 'bother'?)

I would read some of your recent stories, but I'm not familiar with your other fandoms, sorry. Those Slayers fics though... *rubs hands*

About your 10-years-back-to-date SM project, well... I don't mind waiting other ten years if this means you're going to write it someday . Hopefully I'll be still able to surf the net and catch notice of your works at that time.

I mean, something similar is what happened to me, fanart-wise: in the backburner for years I had drawing and sketches of Sailormoon& Co. I had made for years (mainly from 1995 to 1998). And after I began reading English fanfiction last year... I started both fixing them and drawing new ones. And even posting them on the net *hint hint*

All this personal digression to tell something you alredy know: interests don't die when they run deep. They can lay dormant for a while, but it's just a matter of time before they come back.

So... I'll wait for yours to come back as well, crossing all my available fingers.

Best wishes,

elianthos
KiwiKol chapter 1 . 11/21/2005
I LOVED it! I loved the length and the way it was written. I'm glad that you took the time to write it and post it for everyone to read! _
Snow Mouse chapter 1 . 9/18/2005
that was so long!
Stefanie2 chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
This is going to sound incredibly fan girlish.

OMG!

Okay, now that that's done. I remember reading this years and years ago, sometime around '98, I think, maybe '99, when it was all ready completed, but still generating a lot of praise in the SM community. Alas, it's still as cute as I remember and I must say, it's going into my faves on this site as well.