Reviews for Nothing He Could Want
LostNight0907 chapter 4 . 8/2/2008
AW! It's so cute! I take it that's the last one. There's an oppertunity for continuation with this fic. If you don't want to do a sequel or something, let me know. I would like to start a sequel and collaborate with you on it. ONce again, ur fics are awesome!

~MRM
Hamster-in-the-Running-Wheel chapter 4 . 8/1/2008
I like it!
Ru-Doragon chapter 4 . 7/4/2008
OH! That's so cute! I hate that movie though! The movie itself is good, the ending sucks. I just wanted everybody to be back together in the right worlds! -crying then back to normal- I like the part about blackmail photos. That was really funny. This is a great story. I wish there was more though. _~
silver sniper of night chapter 4 . 5/4/2008
This is really sweet, I really like it
winglessfairy25 chapter 4 . 5/3/2008
Aw. I had a hunch that being the Fuhrer was his surprise. Great work! The ending is really good. I like it. Wonderful job.

Rin~
persiaaaaaaaa chapter 4 . 5/2/2008
that was so awesome and thaz what i was guessing would b d surprise
Hamster-in-the-Running-Wheel chapter 3 . 4/30/2008
Kinda gayish, but okay. If only it told more about their life instead of skipping so much!
winglessfairy25 chapter 3 . 4/28/2008
This is a very very touching story. I like it a lot. I hope this is not finished yet. What's Roy's surprise? XD Good work!

Rin~
MithLuin chapter 3 . 4/26/2008
Aww, we don't find out what the surprise is? *grin*

I love that they named their son after Ed.
persiaaaaaaaa chapter 3 . 4/26/2008
that was awesome and really funny but isnt Riza's real name Elizabeth and whats Roy's secret/surprise i hope it 'll b in d next chapter
persiaaaaaaaa chapter 2 . 4/26/2008
im on d verge of tears i swear that was so beautiful
persiaaaaaaaa chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
that was a great 1st chapter not even confusing and i really like d lil girls name Rosalie Emily thats beautiful whered u come up w/ that