Reviews for That's Why I'm Here
The Sarcastic Polar Bear chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Awwww, sad and cute, loved it!
BetweenTwoWorlds chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
Ah, so sweet..I really should be banned from ever reading fanfiction...I get too emtionally inveseted..seriously I can't go a day with out it! Ah well, lucky for me no one take it away from me NO ONE! YES!HAHA! Take that! (I realy should be locked away in a mental hospital..srry I like to ramble in reviews.)
seriesfanatic chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
"we'll bring her in ourselves" YAY for Cragen! LOL

and, aw, an almost innocent peck on the lips is just what we need from them right now, something that initially means little but turns into something MAJOR! LOL

and this is so cute! i love your writing so much!
AssortedScribbler chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
That was FANTASTIC! I haven't even seen the trailer! I live in the UK ya see, and though I hate being so far behind with all the series, I love reading things like this, that gives me a glimpse of what may come. You're keeping my hope for these two alive! Thanks for a great fic!

BabyBeaver chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
I haven't seen any commercials yet, but my dad mentioned a new ep with Robin Williams and I went, O.O Cool! So I'm pretty excited, too. Hopefully I get to watch it...

Great story, even if I'm not entirely aware of what's going on... ;
PaceyW'sgirl chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
i really thought this story was a great one, i hope that you do a prequel or a sequal to this story, and i hope that maybe if you do that you will have more chapters in that one, with more of all of them helping Olivia cope with what happend to her. again a great story.
castlelove1221 chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
love it! but i want to know what happened i definitely would love to see a prequel :) and a sequel of course because i'm sure that would be fabulously written as well! by the way, welcome back!
Criminal-Dawn chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
Oh god... I can NOT wait for the episode! I'm so excited.

But i'm still confused on the subject of the story line
beautifuldisaster2006 chapter 1 . 4/27/2008

I feel I must use the lowest thing I know to get my way...

"Pwease ms. writer...if you don't do a pwequel, I might devewop a stutter...puh puh puh pwease don't do dis to me..."

) Why yes, I did call in the heavy artillery...

so...prequel? what a fantastic idea! I'm so excited that you decided to do that! You are so wise, so brilliant, so wonderfully fantastic..!

Okay, gotta stop nose is brown enough..
xXBlissfulCursesXx chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
That was sweet.. I'd recommend a prequel if anything.

I liked it.

protego-totalum88 chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
This was so amazing! I definitely hope you write a prequel and a sequel, or even turn this into an actual story.
bookworm45 chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
Very nicely done! I love it. Very sweet. Sequel? Yes, please!
Marish89 chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
I have no idea what happens in the episode but I loved the fic! Hope you write more.
EnforcerAndAccuserFan chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
Very well-written piece. You depict the strong relationships of the detectives, including their captain, and you've even included Munch's dry humor.

What do you mean, "preemptive strike?" Do you know something we don't know?

Keep up the good work.
El Chacal chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
Great story and I can't wait for the next episode. Oh, on a side note, if Diane Neal is indeed leaving and they are thinking about someone to step in, perhaps they could bring back Stephanie March as ADA Alexandra Cabot! Then you would have the reunion of Det. John Munch and ADA Alex Cabot.