Reviews for A Real Man
QYFGF chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Dude, this story is awesome and hilarious at the same time especially the ending. XD

"Oh my God, you killed Kenny!"
Mimoz chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
Nyeh nyeh nyeh nyeh nyeh nyeh, Ah told everehbodeh, heh heh heh heh heh heh.

Busted out laughing at that part! This oneshot is pretty good. Haha and Kenny's remark about Butters. Aye, it cracks me up. D
Guest chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
oh my cod you killed kenny

you bastard
NickelParkLavigne chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
Woo-hoo!Go Kenny!
ChapeauVert chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
Awesome ]
TryToTry chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
Ok, the kangaroo part? AHAHAHAHA! Perfect! LMAO! Also, you said Cartman didn't have english class with the guys, right? Why'd he walk in and take a seat? Just thought I'd point that out. And I'm really happy that you got Cartman's accent down perfectly. Good job!
MYOB chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
OMFG! xD xD xD That was so funny! I especially liked the end and the “No, Butters, you don’t count. You’d take your OWN cock up your ass if it wasn’t only four inches long” part. That sounds so true! You really stuck to the characters in this one. Loved it!
JuulChii chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
Whaha! Very sweet story!
StansGirl512 chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
hahha! i guess that does make Kyle a man!

haha! i love how you made Butters in this!
Justasimplekidfrombrooklyn chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
oh so NOW i know why ben wanted that 100th comment

... no comment

anywho AWESOME i liked it... go kenneh!
MasterBee chapter 1 . 4/26/2008

Kyle taking it up the ass from a pussy lol

Go Kenny XD

jskdghyueb chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
Gf...that was actually really good, even though I'm not a huge style fan. However, if they *were* a couple, I really couldn't see Kyle playing catcher, he's just too high-strung and insecure to be comfortable with that. And besides, as you said in the story, Stan's the pussy (not that that's a BAD thing!) However, this story was still really amazingly funny! And Kenny is so sweet for doing that.
Loca Bambina chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
Lol... it's awesome. :) You're, like, fluent in Cartman-talk - I love it!
kyleisgod chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
I love Kenny's logic. I love how you took something cliche like Cartman catching Stan and Kyle and made it original. Ah heck, I just love this whole oneshot. Cartman was, of course, perfectly IC too which always helps.
Nekron Smauzog chapter 1 . 4/26/2008