Reviews for Iphis Promised
B0R3DBL0GG3R chapter 1 . 7/3
Oooh, please tell me there's going to be a sequel?

This was probably one of the best gender bends I've read in Naruto.

BB
Ravenclaw Slytherin chapter 1 . 6/4
I'm loving this idea! Update soon!
BlackShadow1 chapter 1 . 5/9
cute so wish this was/is continued but oh well thankyou for it anyway
Morgana777 chapter 1 . 1/17
Lmao it's only been one chapter and I love these characters already. Any chance of a continuation?
KomodoClassic chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
*giggles* yes, this is very entertaining. You wouldn't happen to be making this a multichapter story, would you?
Joneh Adam chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
Be a good little shinobi and don't question orders- ha, seems like we've got a Hamitch here.

Naruto and Sasuke best buds? This theory is fascinating. I wish you would continue this.
Burn Note chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
I'd actually like to see more of this. It's kinda interesting
EmptySurface chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
Interesting idea... It would be fun to read a continuation of this. I actually like your take on female Sasuke! I can just see her and Naruto working their way passed their differences and then decide, as you so eloquently put it, to take Konoha with storm! :D
JellyBeanBo chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
Holy fuck, this verse is hilarious! Great job, awesome job, kudos, whatever the hell — I just want more of this genderbender universe. Really brilliant little idea. Thanks for sharing this!
MyLittleSister chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
Keep going! It's good! Make a new ch!
zeonista13 chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
Maybe this is a bad dream Sakura had after a long day, and long night hanging out with hard-drinking Tsunade-sama? :) I liked this gender-bender AU piece, if only for two reasons. 1) Apparently making Sasuke & Naruto both girls make them cooperative in a scary way. 2) Sasuke as a girl always seems to work better than his proper gender.
Babyuknowme13 chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
PFFFTTT! HAHA! I really like this! I hope you'll add more to it!
Staffy-Bull chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
omg omg i don't normally review things but this is just too awesome i fucking love genderswaps i am actually shedding tears; if you made this into a proper story i'm pretty sure i would fucking die, ahh omfg i cannot handle this.
Proper the Incredible chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
HA! It was kind of difficult imagining Kakashi as a chick but I managed.
mnemosneme chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
Simply great. I was wonderig how this fic would be. It was unexpected AND great.