Reviews for Alternate Demons
manticore-gurl071134 chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
this sounds interesting - though mysterious. Hope it will eventually be continued.
Ryokosp chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
Wow! great story! I really like it! I feel really bad for not reading it before, but I'm glad I did now! Please update soon!
Mirai Gensao chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
Well it's been a while since you posted this, but I hope you continue it. It started off kind of confusing, but it was definitely in the Tenchi style. The first chapter was well written and in character. I'm curious as to what exactly is going on. As I said, I hope you update.
Mizuki hikari chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
interesting continue
angelaumbrello chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
Excellent start. I wasn't confused at all. I am intrigued by the plot, and can't wait to see what happens next.
DarkGoddessKali chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
I have no clue what's going on in this. I understand that partly it's a mystery but there must be some clarity. Unfortunately this story just left a sour taste in my mouth and I'm not really sure at all how salvageable it may be.
inuboy86 chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
Pretty good so will you continue it? I hope you do since its good.
MoonstoneCabbit chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
This is definately different in a good way. I don't know anything about the game that inspired this, so I hope that things will be explained.
anigurl28 chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
i like it. it's really good. slightly confusing, but that's only becasue i can't guess yet what's supposed to be happenign. can't wait for chapter 2.
Benesound chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
Great start! I hope to see more of this soon.
Stone-Man85 chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
Pretty confusing, I must say.

Hope to see this story update soon.

Can't wait for the next one.

By the way... I'm a big supporter for the Tenchi/Ryoko pairing. I don't know why, but that pair just seems to click.