Reviews for A Different Final Fantasy VII
SaintNicholas119 chapter 5 . 12/21/2009
This is an excellent story and you should try to update it soon.
Riku Uzumaki chapter 5 . 11/16/2009
Oh, great, a cliffhanger... please update this ASAP or U will be depriving the world of what is potentially a rediculously outstanding fic.
Etrixan chapter 5 . 11/6/2008
I love how Aerith is left thinking Seph is Genesis, that's a nice touch. I'm sure Zack /is/ going to want to see her again but Seph did the right thing in checking first. Besides, what could he do? Kidnap her and take her with him?

Glad to see more to this one.
Rezuvious chapter 5 . 11/5/2008
heck yes, so far i like this rewrite its awesome! maybe square enix should rewrite it using oyur story it owuld be interesting
Eva Von Dee chapter 5 . 11/4/2008
Hey, really liking the story so far! Written so well, and it's an interesting take so far.

Looking forward to the next chapter :-)

- Eva
infamous mc chapter 4 . 7/6/2008
will the mako have cloud come out stronger then before
Random One chapter 4 . 7/3/2008
Got my information straight, finally.

Genesis has his wing on the left.

Angeal has his wing on the right.

Sephiroth, it turns out, has his wing on the right also.

Please update soon. With the newly sane version of Sephiroth in place in this story I'm wanting to find out what happens next.
City of Dis chapter 4 . 5/18/2008
i believe that angeal's and Seph's is on thier right shoulder and genesis is on his left just so you know

really good but is cloud gunna have one? cuz that would be cool! plus i believe that cloud was experimented on more than zack was...

oh and Seph is left handed...for future refrence

really good again! keep it up!
kirallie chapter 4 . 5/17/2008
Poor Zack and CLoud! Glad Sephiroth chased after them for 4yrs. So more was done to Zack than in the original story line? Will they make it?
kirallie chapter 3 . 5/13/2008
So he does still care about Zack? Why not stick around and bust them out?
Etrixan chapter 3 . 5/11/2008
Interesting. I'm not sure where you're going with this story; there are lots of possibilities.

When are you going to update?
Strych9 chapter 2 . 4/28/2008
So far, so good. This seems like it will be interesting.

Got a question though, something that a freind of mine brought up when she first played the game that's been bugging me ever since. In FFVII they say Sephy was down in the lab/library for quite some time, and Zack and even Cloud were kicking arround the upper level waiting for him when they weren't checking on him down below. This, as my dear friend Kracken L.W. so kindly pointed out, brings the question: How the hell in all that time did no one stumble across Vinnie? Surely there was mention of him somewhere in all Hojo's notes; even if no one happened to find the note upstairs. Not to mention that Sephiroth and Zack walked by his door at least twice each. Sephy at least seems pretty observant. Wouldn't he have wanted to know what was in there? What if it held more records?

Okay. Rant done. Just wondering if you could answer our question. -Strych9