Reviews for Color Me Beautiful
theone101 chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
aw it was soo cute and funny, as soon as bella said 'rainbow' i knew what was coming - truly creaked me up. :)
ConstellationxSirius chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
Haha, crayon box. I wouldn't know funny if it turned me into a vampire. lol Cute. :)
elena chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
Emmett, I think, would be a little more, umm, smart sounding, like no huhs, or gay.

But hey, that is just me!

Thanks for writting, Elens
Namine Black chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
yes a Completely pointless fluff, that I absolutely loved

thanks for writing made me smile
sirodro chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
I personaly am a huge fan of pointless fluff...I crave it actually so this was especially a major treat for me. It is adorable and well written. Just marvelous!

DrowningxInxSapphire chapter 1 . 6/7/2008

i liked it.
GoldenMoonlight17 chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
Pointless Fluff...Yep that seems just about right! LOL
TaraLittle chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
That was really good. Love your stories :) Good Job :)
Mizra chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
“Supporting gay pride, huh Bella? Or did you just get in a fight with a crayon box?”

At that, I laughed so hard, my boss looked up to see what was so funny. I had to click out and tell him it was a joke I recalled earlier. Bella and I have something in common: we're both terrible liars.

Anyway, great little one-shot! Did I mention how good of a writer you are for thirteen(almost fourteen)?
Artemis Rampant chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
Aww...that made me happy :-).
OliviaJane chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
Cute. I love Emmett crayon comment!
Edward-is-hunky chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
MoonlightShadowOfADarkDream chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
Gah! So cute! I loved it! Though... rainbow dresses are most of the time compltely ridiculous, you know that? No offence...
UpNotDown chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
Aww, this put a smile on my face. Gotta love fluff :o)
princessjob chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
"Or did you just get in a fight with a crayon box?" Hysterical! I don't know why, but that line really hit something in mer - very funny! Again, another great story, even if it's just pointless fluff!
120 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »