Reviews for Color Me Beautiful
I'mWithTheWerewolfs chapter 1 . 4/30/2008

Oh my frigging gosh! Do you know how long I was laughing because of that one sentence! OMC! That was so fluffy and funny! LOVED IT!

Crystal
orangemice311 chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
yay... fluff. My favorite!
Meredith-May chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
Hey!

Hehe loved this little one-shot! So cute!

Man, would I love it if I had a boyfriend who complimented everything I wore...

-Meredith May
xxedwardloverxx chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
It might be pointless, but it sure was entertaining. I love Emmett's comment, he cracks me up. Oh, have you seen the video on , there are tons of videos, showin behind the scenes and everything, and DAMN! Emmett is FINE when he is whereing those gangster hats or whatever you call it haha. here ill post the url and you can check it out...

/watch?vFXvP4IA-VV8

he is cocky, but really hott
Beatlemaniac1 chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
Ha, ha, ha, it wasn't pointless. Fluff, maybe, but not pointless. I loved it!
i-podhead chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
But...but I LIKE pointless fluff, it's what I live for! Very very good, and I'm going to have to use Emmett's line the next time my friend wears her rainbow shirt! FLUFF!
Toshimi Reiko chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
“Supporting gay pride, huh Bella? Or did you just get in a fight with a crayon box?” LOL! Emmett's hilarious... You are such a good writer! I wish I could write like this.. :( lol
TwilightNerd chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
I liked it!
medievalaggression chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
Cute

:D
Oxygen.and.Cucumber chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
No fluff is pointless, and the writing you come up with is brilliant. Please write some more of these, I love them!
BeautyIsn'tSkinDeep chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
aww - totally UNpointless fluff! since when was fluff pointless? :D
Sovoyita chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
I thought it was cute. you did good.
caww chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
What a beautiful moment of reading.

I hope you had as much fun writing this Chapter:1

Color Me Beautiful as I had in reading it.

I had great laughter in me too.

Bubbly and all that.

Thanks,

caww
hot 101 chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
Yes, but pointless fluff is the best!.I completely loved it though! one of the sweetest things Ive ever read!.Write more pointless fluff soon please:).
Kuro Garyuu chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
Completely pointless fluff is my favorite! yay for rainbows and gay-pride! :D
120 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 Next »