Reviews for Control
ili777 chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
The ending was so sweet *.* I liked it :)
Jenmoon1 chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
I liked it And i uselly not a fan of fai toping kuro
yHime chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
oooh, yes. That was hot. ;D

We really need more fai topping kuro, they blow my mind

Great story. :"D
KuroFaiSplee chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
Woooo! Such emotion Fai has, but I'm glad he did finally allow Kurogane to love him like he's supposed to. Loved it, loved it!
Crystal Hope Dragon chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
This was romantic and sad. I adored it. It showed the devotion the cheracters have for each other. Good job. You have writen most of my favorite KuroFai fics.
dimensionalwritings chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
O_O wow
pocketful.of.stars chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
oh wow. that was...very powerful actually. its not everyday you see fai acting like that. you captured their characters beautifully.

BIG FAN NOW :D **throws arms into the air**
cdsmm chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
Aw, sucks for Kurogane, being the prideful man that he is. I thought it would be a weird change for me to read a story with Fai in control, but I didn't think it would be the angsty vampire Fai, so it's okay. _ It would've been weird if it was the normal Fai. P
Sakatsu chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
I was a little turned off by this story. But thats alright. Its probably my preference of uke!Fai versus seme!Fai. I don't think I've read any other seme!Fai fanfiction that didn't end up somehow having realseme!kurogane take over so you have my respect in an otherwise uke!Fai dominated scene. lol.

Keep on writing!
Purple Witchy Angel chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
Wow what an awemazing fic! Packed full with a lot of emotion. And spoilers. lol Makes me wish I had more time and I could read faster to get to the later chapters. ;
Mirei Diamir chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
Wow what a great story. Keep writing your really good at it. I hope you make another one soon , !
Midnite2ndLife chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
Ohohoho... Yay for Controlling!Fai and Submissive!Kurogane. I bow to how you manage to keep them IC when doing OOC things. -bowscrapebowscrape toss cookies-
lil-Vixen24 chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
aw! this is my first time iread a fay and kurogane pairing or even a tsubasa fanfic. i must say i did enjoy this fic i think i like this pairing _
kuroxfaixlover chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
wow that was 0/0 amazing i love it /w/
Jil chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
I didn't expect to like it but I actually did. XD

on in the classical way of liking a KuroFay but somehow it was something different and "realistic"(in a way).

Keep up the good work - nah, don't have to worry 'bout that!;)