Reviews for Declarations Of The Heart
CMM7 chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
beautiful...why did you stop this story? it's really stunning. I have created this account for for review the story. I have read most of your stories around Chris and Mary, you made these couple favorite to me. In these 'Auction' and 'just Breath' my favorite. Keep writing. your's story's just close to the heart
nathalie chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
hello

I am a french reader.

I like your story, but I see that it is not finish. Please, I hate to wait!
writeroneday chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
want more...
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
Mary should show the note to Chris and ask him about it. Tell him about the others, how the tone of them just changed and that she is wondering if this person could be dangerous or not. If the writer is Chris himself, he can say so. If not, then he has a heads up to begin dealing with it.
jocnjny chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
C7

I am a fan of Chris and Mary stories. This one has my imagination going. I think it can go in several directions. Mary's admirer could be one of the seven or a stranger with not so nice intentions. Chris could be the writer, or Mary's savior. I hope you will write more soon. Thanks, J
dmae chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
You have just made my day! I love this story so far, and I am looking forward to more chapters real soon! I am a huge fan of Chris and Mary being together. I have read all your other stories and loved everyone of them. The Auction being one of my most favorite stories ever. Please keep on going with these stories, I really enjoy them. Thanks!
CrystalKenobi chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
First as a Mary and Chris fan, I want to thank you for writing a story with them. I like how you have this as a mystery /romance. Its one of my favorite types of stories to read. I also like how you have the feelings that mary has for chris to grow slowly espeically in her realizing how she feels. The depth you show here in going over how she feels is great.

Now with the letter. My mind went into overtime in trying to see what could be going on there. Its possible that it could be one the 7 doing this in trying to get chris and mary to admit their feelings to each other. The writting with the words etc would lead me to think ezra or vin may have a hand in it but the tone of the letter makes me think not except that little feeling that this would be a way for them to get chris involved but creating a mystery and making chris worry about her saftety but i don't think so. so that leads me to believe that there is somebody o ut there who does not have mary's best intentions. But I could be completly wrong. I look forward to reading the next chapters and seeing where you go etc. Please update soon.