Reviews for Mingled Tears: Tales of a Living Wife
13teddies13 chapter 50 . 8/20
This was a great story- you developed their relationship and characters well. I particularly enjoyed how Christine grew and how she worked hard to make their relationship work. The ending was sweet too
It-is-I-a-Simple-Bagel chapter 50 . 7/31
Oh my word! That story was stunning! Absolutely stunning with a stellar ending. I've read very few Leroux based Erik fics half so good as this. What an accomplishment! Brava!
It-is-I-a-Simple-Bagel chapter 29 . 7/22
Oh dear... just as I thought... still, I thought it was too soon for a child... gosh, I hope things improve. Your writing is wonderful.
It-is-I-a-Simple-Bagel chapter 27 . 7/22
Oh gosh... this is such a beautiful story... very very in character... but the baby will be stillborn, won't it? It's enough to make me want to cry. Ugh... I must brace myself I fear.
It-is-I-a-Simple-Bagel chapter 5 . 7/21
I don't know how far I will get into your story tonight', but your characterization is excellent! Your portray Christine's youth and confusion and Erik's rapid and dangerous mood swings to the tee. I love this. Leroux based fics are some of my favorites.
lilaangelique chapter 50 . 6/20
Thank you for writing this! I enjoyed thoroughly! Spent several days here in Lisbon reading through the heatwave. I love how Erik is in this story. Wish there were more eroticism, but that's just me. Thank you for a great story! I couldn't stop reading.
Child of Dreams chapter 43 . 12/12/2016
I think it's twins, one of each gender!
Anna chapter 1 . 12/2/2016
Oh, I really liked it. One of the best Eric/Christine stories I've ever read. Thank you!
Maiia chapter 1 . 11/26/2016
That is really great. A have read it in Russian, but than re-read in original. One of the best (if not the best) phantom - stories I have ever read. Thank you, it was really fantastic.
Riene chapter 50 . 8/2/2016
This was lovely; the slowly developing plot showing their growing and changing relationship was beautifully done. I really enjoyed your moody unhappy Erik and childish Christine at the beginning, and am so glad you gave them a believable happy ending. Bravo. :)
dieharddaae-24601 chapter 50 . 7/15/2016
Brava, Brava, Bravissima! Such a wonderful story. I enjoyed reading every chapter! I really like how it was really true to Leroux's book as well as not being too cliched. Loved it!
dieharddaae-24601 chapter 25 . 7/3/2016