Reviews for Turnabout Identities
Hmmm... part of me wants Pheonix to win because Matt isn't guilty, and part of me wants Mikami to win. (All hail Kira!)
Luigi's Wacky World chapter 3 . 7/25/2013
It's too bad this story is discontinued. I'd love to see more of it. As far as constructive criticism goes, well no spelling and/or grammar errors as far as I can tell. As for if the characters were OOC or not, I can't say, as I know very little about Death Note, and I'm also not very well versed in the lore of the Ace Attorney series. I can say for certain that Phoenix's character was spot on, at least it seems like that to me. Then again, like I said, I'm not well versed in the lore of the Ace Attorney series. Anyways, this is good work, and has helped to reinforce my desire to play at least one Ace Attorney game for myself.

With hopes that you'll live a great life,

Luigi's Wacky World
HopelessRomanticist chapter 3 . 5/23/2010
"Laziness is a terrible thing. And I happen to suffer from a serious affliction of it."

The best way to cure laziness is motivation, so I'll give you some. This. Is. Brilliant. Absolutely brilliant. Teru Mikami has so-far been made of win. If this is still going, let someone tell him about Manfred Von Karma. Just for the lols that his reaction would bring. Infact everyone has been In-Character. Don't let this story die. Update update update!
Threshie chapter 3 . 10/9/2008
*Thoughtful* You know...I thought this story would be complete crack when I clicked on it...so I'm quite impressed that it's so believable. :D Everybody's characterized excellently, and it doesn't feel forced at all...which is quite a feat for blending something as goofy as Phoenix Wright with something as serious as Death Note.

Mello AND Near seem to be intrigued by Pearly, actually. P How cute, LOL.

I LOVE your characterization of Matt-excellent. Heck, everybody's characterization is great. And Mikami's defending Gumshoe...aww. About time somebody spoke up for the poor guy. ; I'm happy to see that you seem to have a very thorough understanding of both canon stories you're blending, here. Usually crossovers make one of the stories' characters at least a little OOC because they like the other a bit better and want to force a particular scenario, but this one flows nicely.

Added to favorites and watch; I'm hoping that you're still updating this.

~Threshie
Lollipop Mimilove chapter 3 . 8/17/2008
This is very good. :) It disappoints me that there aren't more crossovers between Phoenix Wright and Death Note. Please write more!
An Ordinary Fan chapter 3 . 8/9/2008
Well, so far, the story seems to be turning out nicely. Mikami is dedicated to his work, a little bit nuts, and strives to see that the criminals pay for their crimes, which is all certainly par for the course. And Phoenix's gang is just as friendly/zany as ever, adding their own brand of entertainment wherever they go. I'm not certain which of the two chapters written since my last review I prefer more: the one where Phoenix comes up with an excellent explanation in a split-second and Mikami throws his pen, or the one where Near gets freaked out by Pearl and Mikami confronts Edgeworth on his bullying tendencies. Keep it up; this is too good to just leave hanging!
Gamecrazy 25 chapter 3 . 7/31/2008
I've been watching this fic for a while and only reviewed it now, sorry.

I really like the idea of a crossover between PW and DN. The characterization is pretty solid and I loled at the room sign.

Hopefully Matt can get off the hook!

Pearl/Near... That actually sounds good.
deletethis000 chapter 3 . 7/7/2008
I love your story so far. It's one of the best cross-overs I've ever read. xD

I can't wait until teh next chapter!
Razori chapter 3 . 7/7/2008
This fanfic certainly is... interesting. I love it Can't wait for the next update.

I bet I had something else to comment about too, but I've forgotten...
Peoplepersonsof DooM chapter 3 . 6/30/2008
Awesome story! I had the idea of crossing the two over I didn't think anyone would go there XD. Update soon, btw love the idea of PearlxNear.
WithABunny chapter 3 . 6/30/2008
I love this story!

Lol, leave it to a certain blond genius to confuse the heck out of Phoenix Wright. I loved Mikami's rant too, by the way. :D And this part was hilarious:

Mello and Matt's Room: Trespassers Will Be Shot; Survivors Will Be Shot Again. Especially Near.

By the way, just a small thing I noticed: There are six names in the list that Mello made, yet there's a sentence somewhere before the list that says: "Mello scribbled on the paper for a few minutes and brought back a list of seven names to Phoenix."

So, anyway, I'm really glad you updated this one. Can't wait for the next update!
DragonShine chapter 3 . 6/30/2008
I love how you write Mello. The plot thickens.
lawliette chapter 3 . 6/27/2008
Oh this is my exact brand of crack! I want so much to make AA style character sprites for DN and do the chapters as flash stories, this is so spot on!
C o l o u r E m o t i o n chapter 2 . 6/15/2008
Wow... I don't know alot about Ace Attorney... (not as much as I like, I mean) but that's cool! Update soon! Arigatou gozaimasu!
Green Raven Katt chapter 1 . 6/10/2008